Where do babies come from? xx

Calum:
‘Where do babies come from?’ You seven year old son asked, just as he was going to bed. 
‘Where did this come from?’ You say, picking him up and placing him done on his bed. He shrugged, his little arms folding over each other. 
‘I don’t know.’ 
‘Well, when a mum and dad love each other very much, they want to show it. And sometimes when their love is so strong, a baby is made.’ Your son took a while, before nodding, shifting himself on his bed so he was laying down.

Luke:
‘Where do babies come from?’ Luke said, you heard him from the other room. You frowned, walking it the room where he is. You peaked in to see your little girl asking your husband, Luke. 
‘Well. Erm, oh you see..’ You walked in, helping out. You picked her up, placing her on your lap as soon as you sat on the sofa. 
‘Daddy, has little helpers inside him, and mummy has one big helper. If one little helper and one big helper join together, they create a baby.’ 
‘Ohh, how do they join together?’ 
‘When your older.’ Luke said, interrupting you.

Ashton:
‘Where do babies come from?’ Your little girl asked. You were sitting with your boyfriend Ashton, as your daughter asked.
‘What?’ Ashton asked.
‘Well, I was just wondering where I came from..’ She smiled, sweetly. 
‘Tell you what, when you are 14 I will tell you.’ 
‘But, that ages away!’ 
‘Well, you’ve got to remember!’

Michael:
‘Where do babies come from?’ Your son asked. He was just watching a film which obviously had a new baby involved. 
‘Well, it takes a long process.’ Michael walked in, frowning. 
‘He is asking where babies come from.’ He nodded, sitting down next to you. 
‘Well, when mummy has a moment where she loves me very much. She wants to show her love for me, as do I because I always love her. We share our and a baby is sometimes born!’ He smiled, kissing your son.