He leaves you for his ex (1/2) xx

I R W I N
"So that's it, y-you're just gonna give up what we had, to go back to the girl that broke your heart?" You asked him with tears threatening to fall. "I-I never meant for this to happen, I'm sorry" he said zipping up his last suitcase. You scoffed. "Fucking leave Irwin and don't come back, I hate you" You whispered, but loud enough for him to hear me. He looked up at you and tears started coming down from his eyes. "I'm sorry I hurt you" he said. "Stop saying you're sorry and leave Ashton". He turned towards the door and walked out. You fell to the ground and hugged your knees and began to sob.

H E M M I N G S
It was after he saw his ex at a party you went to, he began distant, stopped talking to you and came home late. You knew he was going to leave you for her, so you packed all his things and put them at the front door while he was at the studio. At 5:10 he came in, once he saw his bags on the floor, he became confused. "Y/N?" he yelled. You came down the stairs ,arms folder over you chest. "Why is my stuff pack-" he started to say. "Luke don't fucking play dumb, we both know that you were going to end up leaving me for her, so why not do it now?" You said. He looked into your eyes, guilt and pain filled his. "I'm s-" You laughed bitterly. "Don't give me that i'm sorry shit Luke, just stop wasting you time and leave" He nodded, grabbed his bags and headed out the door. Tears began rolling down your cheeks.

C L I F F O R D
"So out of the two years we were dating you were having sex with your ex girlfriend for one of those years?, impressive Michael" You said looking at him. "It was supposed to happen we-" "Honestly I don't give a shit, I hope you and her live a great life together" You replied. "Can we still be friends?" He asked. You laughed "Get out of my house".

H O O D
You were washing dishes when he told you, dropping the plate you had in your hand, you turn around and look at him. "What?" You asked. "I'm leaving" he said. "W-What why?" You questioned him once again, tears forming in your eyes. "Me and H-Hanna have been hanging back out, a-and I miss her" he said. Tears come down your eyes turning in to sobs "I knew you were like the rest of them, y-you promised you wouldn't hurt me" You said. "I know but the feelings just came back and-" he said but stopped, by turning around and walking out the door.