Xx

You're a VS Angel and He's Performing at the VS Fashion Show

Calum: You saw him as soon as you hit the runway and smirked. Calum still had no idea that you were going to walk the runway, let alone that you were a model. So, you did your walk and walked in between the boys, strutting your pose. Turning back around, you saw Calum with his jaw practically on the ground. Stopping right in front of him, you kissed his cheek. "Hi babe, funny seeing you here." Then you finished your return walk.

Luke: You came out in the million dollar bra and pantie set and watched with amusement as Luke's eyes widened and his jaw fell to the ground. His eyes were on you for your entire walk and when you reached them, Calum took over the singing and he just stared at you. "Wear that tonight at home?" You shake your head. "Sorry babe, runway only." He pouted and then lit up again. "Hey, think you can give me a tour after and we can have a little fun?" You blush. "Maybe i will, it takes the shyness right out of you."

Michael: He walked down with you, his guitar in his hands, playing as he walked. When you reached the end and did your pose, Michael grabbed your hand and turned you around, his other hand holding his guitar. "Looking sexy babe!" Just as you were about to go back off to the dressing room, Michael still following you, you put a hand on his chest. "Sorry babe, models only back here, artists performing for the show out there! You better go, Calum looks like he needs some help out there and you are his savior, so go!"

Ashton: "Nice walk, (YN)!" Ashton cheered as he walked into your dressing room and you smirked at him. "Nice performance babe, and thank you so much for your eyes leaving the crowd and drums to focus on my boobs and my ass." Ashton didn't look embarrassed, he looked proud. "Hey, what can i say, you looked smoking in that. And, yeah, it was kind of nice to make the other guys jealous knowing that i'm the one who gets to have you all to myself." You blushed and playfully slapped him. "Yeah, real subtle, Ash, real subtle."