Day with Daddy xx

NO THIS IS NOT A SMUT ;) BUT COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO POST A DADDY KINK SMUT NEXT!!!!!!!!!

Luke:

Luke sat in the drivers seat of the car, constantly glancing back to check on the small figure sitting in the bulky car seat, it’s little head bouncing every time he hit a particularly rough patch in the road. This was Luke’s first day alone with Zach, and he could already tell that it was going to be much harder to look over the two month old by himself. Right now, Zach was content, taking a nap in the backseat, while Luke drove to the grocery store for some much needed food as you were running low.

As Luke kept his eyes focused on the road after deciding that it was dangerous to keep looking back, he heard a quiet noise behind him and turned around to see Zach slowly waking up, his blue eyes lighting with energy. Luke smiled a little at his son, who he could already tell as going to look like a mirror image of him.

"Hi buddy," Luke cooed, earning a small, toothless smile from Zach who was staring at the lights coming off from the navigator Luke was having to use because he had an awful sense of direction.

The rest of the ride was quiet, Zach only making a few noises, and before Luke knew it, he was loading Zach into a shopping cart, getting them ready for what he was hoping to be a quick trip.

Luke strolled through the aisles, occasionally making silly faces at Zach so he wouldn’t get restless. About halfway through the trip however, Zach started to get quite fussy as he was getting hungry. He let out shrill cries of discomfort as Luke quickly became flustered, not liking that people were sending him judgmental looks as he scrambled through the diaper bag he had hanging off the edge of the cart.

He pushed his way through the stacks of diapers and empty sippy cups you had scattered throughout the bag before he found the baby formula that he made sure to pack this morning after you left for work. The milk was a little cool, but Luke didn’t have any way to heat it, so he quickly pulled the top off of the bottle and lifted Zach, cradling him in his arms as he fed the infant the bottle.

Zach’s cries subsided almost immediately, and his small eyes started to droop. Once the bottle was empty, Luke looked down to see that Zach’s eyes were closed and his mouth was parted slightly, small, even breaths escaping his lips. Luke carefully placed the baby back into the seat in the cart and continued on with his grocery shopping, feeling happy with his good parenting skills.

-

Ashton:

The smell of bacon and eggs filled the kitchen, a satisfying sizzling noise filling the kitchen with life. Lost in his own world, Ashton stood in front of the stove, trying to fix a quick breakfast for him and his daughter as it was only them two this weekend because you were out of town for a family thing.

Ashton walked away from the stove and reached up into the cupboard, trying to grab two plates, but being stopped when he felt a small tugging at the leg of his loose, flannel pajama pants. He looked down to see a pair of wide, hazel eyes staring back up at him and he instantly smiled, his daughter always being able to make him happy even if she didn’t even do anything.

"Well hello Miss Hannah, how are you this morning?" he sang, crouching down to her level as he watched his daughter rub her tired eyes.

"Great," she chirped, flinging her arms around his neck. Ashton chuckled and slowly stood up, fixing the three year old on his hip.

"Can you grab that plate for me Hannah banana?" Ashton asked and Hannah nodded, trying to reach up and grab the plates only to realize that her arms weren’t long enough. Ashton chuckled at his daughters struggles and lifted her forward a bit so she could securely grab the plates, choosing the bright pink Minnie mouse plate for her and the red Mickey mouse plate for Ashton.