He walks in on you singing/dancing to a dirty song (kind of dirty) xx

A little bit on the dirty side.

Luke: It was Sunday. Cleaning day. You just woke up from your nap. You were dressed in just short shorts and a loose sweater. You were  mopping the floor until you heard your favorite song Talk Dirty- By Jason Derulo. You started to sway your hips to the sound of the trumpets. “Talk dirty to me.” You start singing. You feel strong hands grip your hips and pull you towards them. You turn around to see your boyfriend. “Di- Did you see all of that?” You ask embarrassed. He nods. “To be honest (Y/N) that was hot. And of course I’ll talk dirty to you.” Luke smirks as he grabs you and takes you upstairs.

Calum:today was just a lazy day for you and Calum was recording at the studio. You stayed in bed all day watching movies and eating pizza. You decided to clean up Calum and your bedroom and turned on your playlist. When Your Body- Christina Aguilera started to play. “All I want do is love your body,”You sang. You sang the rest of the song when you turned around to see Calum. “When did you get here?” “When you sang the chorus.” “Umm.” “Don’t worry babe I thought it was sexy,”Calum said and started to kiss your neck.

Ashton: You were just getting ready for your interview.You were just dressed in your bra and panties so basically you were half naked. You looked at the time.9:30. You had exactly 2 hours to get ready. So why not waste a few hours by cleaning? You decided to listen to some music to get you pumped up. You were putting some things in the washing machine just when Slut Like You- P!nk came on. “But I’m just a slut like yoouuu!” You start to sing. You bend down until you feel a grip on your hips and something hard against your crotch. You start to grind on a horny Ashton, enjoying his noises of pleasure. “(Y/N)” Ashton moaned your name. “I can’t take this any longer.” He crashes his lips onto yours as you jump clinging onto him as he takes you upstairs.

Michael:You were at home surfing through channels until you passed by the music channel and they were playing Gas Pedal- Gemini. You stood up and started to dance and sing to gas pedal. “Slow down grab the wall wiggle like your trying to make your ass fall off,”you sang. “Ugh.” You turned around to see Michael with a boner. “Y/N stop doing this to me.” “Doing what?”you asked innocently. “Singing around in only panties and my band tee while twerking.” “Too bad.” Michael grabbed your hand and led you upstairs