The boys found out about you two first

Ashton:
The crowd cheered loudly as you smiled and hopped off the stool you were sitting on, placing your guitar in its case and walking back over to the microphone, pulling it down to your height.
"You guys have been great, thanks so much! But let's hand it over to the real act, yeah? The one you all came to see!" You grinned as the crowd erupted into loud screams again. "Well, why don't you make some noise for the four faggots that we've all grown to love!" You cry and step back as the venue rockets off with screams and you're sure that the place would actually shake off the ground and end up flying, the screams carrying it through the sky. You laughed and waved goodbye again to the crowd, walking off and giving Luke a pat on the shoulder as he waited by the side of the stage.
"Thanks for the great introduction, Y/N," Luke said sarcastically and you blew him a kiss, laughing.
"Good luck boys," you said in a sing song voice as one by one they entered the stage, the screams only getting louder from the girls. Calum gave you a pat on the head as he followed after Luke and Michael gave you a thumbs up. You had gotten incredibly close with the boys while you toured together because you were their opening act. Ashton stopped in front of you, grinning.
"You were great," he said and you smiled, patting his shoulder.
"Why thank you. Now go out there and be even greater," you said and he leaned down to your height, leaning towards you so that he could kiss you. You grinned and stepped back, shaking your head. "Later," you tapped his cheek lightly with your palm and he pouted making you laugh. "If you didn't notice, you kind of missed your mark to be on stage and your band and fans who have no idea about us are waiting for you," you said with a smirk and he looked out from where the two of you stood backstage and he chuckled.
"I guess you have a point. A hug at least?" He asked and you laughed, looking back at the boys who were standing there talking to the crowd, not even noticing yet that they were one member down. You stuck your hand out in between you both.
"A handshake?" He asked and you grinned up cheekily. He sighed and with a chuckle shook you hand but not before gripping it tighter and pulling you close to him, stealing a kiss. You felt your cheeks heat up a little as he gave you a triumphant grin before running on to the stage, the whole venue exploding with screams again.
"Sorry guys, I got lost!" He said, giving an innocent smile and you laughed. Michael, who was closest to you from where you stood, turned to look at you. You waved but instead of waving back he pouted his lips, blowing you an air kiss. He proceeded to look back at Ashton and then back at you with a grin.
"Shit," you said and reading your mouth, Michael laughed before turning back to the boys.
You watched the set, becoming nervous whenever you saw Michael talking to the other boys for a second. Had he told them? You chewed on your lip nervously but after half an hour of watching the boys perform you became lost in the music and their voices, a smile covering your face as you watched them.
The show passed quickly and the boys were soon saying their goodbyes and thank you's, walking off stage. You followed them to their dressing room where you all fell back into the couches that were in the room and you munched on a few peanuts, avoiding eye contact with Michael.
"That was a great show," you said looking up and accidentally meeting Michael's gaze. He grinned and your heart started racing.
"Thanks Y/N. What about Ashton though? Tonight was the best I've ever heard him play," Michael said, cocking his head to the side. "Dontcha think?" He asked and you shot dagers at him with your eyes.
"He's always great," you said nonchalantly, looking up at Ashton quickly to see him smiling at you.
"Yeah but tonight he was extra great. I wonder why that was?" Michael said, turning to Luke who was sitting next to him. Luke pressed his lips together, looking like he was trying not to laugh. You narrowed your eyes at him.
"Yeah...he must've gotten laid last night," Luke looked over at Ashton who laughed innocently and shook his head.
"Nope, none for me!" He replied and Calum raised his eyebrows. You pressed your lips together, suppressing a groan. Couldn't they just say they had caught you and moved on? Why did they have to stretch everything out and make it so damn painful?
"Really? What about the night before then?" Calum asked and Ashton frowned, looking slightly confused, and shook his head. He looked so innocent and misunderstood you just wanted to give him a hug and protect him from everything bad in the world as if he were a small infant.
"No..." he trailed off and Michael grinned.
"The night before that?" He asked and when Ashton shook his head, Luke laughed.
"Okay then what about the night before that?" Calum asked and Ashton frowned in confusion.
"Okay what is going on?" Ashton asked and Michael stood up, shaking his head and walking over towards the door.
"No, young Ashton, I believe the question is; what is going on...with you and Y/N?" He flicked the light switch off for a second before flicking it back on and you screamed as Luke and Calum were suddenly up in your face, looking as if they were interrogating you.
"What do you mean?" You asked, trying to play dumb but Michael's laughter filled the room and you glared at him.
"Oh, don't play so innocent. I saw everything before Ashton came on stage, how long have you been hiding that from us?" He asked and Luke and Calum moved away, flanking Michael. You looked over at Ashton who chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.
"A few weeks," he admitted and Michael nodded.
"Not too bad, we didn't find out about you guys for a few weeks. Your secretive skills are definitely rising," he commented before shrugging and walking out of the room, Luke and Calum following behind like his bitches. You laughed once before turning to Ashton.
"Well that was embarrassing," you said and he grinned, moving over to sit next to you on the couch.
"Well, at least we don't have to hide anymore," he said, leaning down and placing a soft kiss on your lips.

Calum:
"Hairdresser Y/L/N is in the building!" Ashton cried as you walked into their tour dressing room with all your equipment. You grinned, throwing your phone and duffle bag full of the clothes you were going to change into for later on in the night when you would go out with them for dinner on to the couch.
"Finally," Michael groaned. "I've had this hair for like five days now; it's getting old," he said, running a hand through his pink hair and you laughed, shaking your head.
"You went first last time, it's Calum's turn to go first this time," you said, looking across the room at Calum who smirked at you. You clapped your hands together. "Okay boys, you know how I do," you said with a smile and they groaned, everyone walking out except for Calum. It had become a thing now for you to kick out everyone who wasn't getting their hair done by you as you wanted to create a surprise effect even though none of them really cared but pulled out their poor acting skills and pretending to be surprised by the new hair that each boy would sport. Luke came running in quickly, grabbing your duffle bag and giving you a smile.
"I'll put this away for you," he said and you smiled back.
"Thank you," you said, shaking your head at the sudden sweetness coming from Luke. As soon as he left you started setting out your things across the bench, waiting for Calum to make his way over and sit down and let you do his hair. As you prepared everything you felt two arms wrap around your waist and you smiled, looking up to see Calum looking down at you.
"Can I help you?" You smirked as you turned around to face him.
"I was just wondering if you were single?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. You smiled and shook your head, sighing and playing along.
"No, no, I'm taken. He's on tour right now with his band," you explained and Calum grinned.
"Oh, yeah? What's the band like?" He asked quietly, leaning closer to your face.
"Sexy, funny, excellent hair," you trailed off as you listed a few things, the smirk never leaving your face.
"Oh...and do you find your boyfriend sexy, funny and does he have excellent hair?" He asked and you shrugged.
"He's okay, I'm funnier than him and of course his hair is great, I'm his hairdresser," you replied. He pressed his lips together, trying not to chuckle at your cheekiness, and leaned in a little closer.
"And by okay you mean?" He asked, his grip tightening slightly around your waist.
"I mean he's incredibly good looking, sexy voice and killer hair," you replied, wrapping your arms around his neck and playing with the ends of his hair.
"I'm sure he finds you okay," he said and you raised an eyebrow.
"And by okay you mean?" You mocked him and he chuckled.
"I mean you're beautiful, rocking body and killer hair," he mocked your voice at the end and you laughed, standing on your tippy toes so that you were closer to his face.
"Hmm, I guess it's a good thing he's on tour?" You asked quietly as his eyes flashed down towards your mouth then back up at you.
"Mmhmm," he hummed, pressing his lips against yours. You kissed him back immediately, smiling a little into the kiss. You and Calum had hidden your relationship from everyone for a while now and the two of you had learnt how to be very secretive. You pulled away after a little, grinning up at you.
"Shall I actually do your hair now?" You asked him and he chuckled, moving to sit down. You started doing what you did best and what you loved, all the while he played with all the bottles and brushes you had set up. There was a knock on the door out of nowhere and you and Calum both turned to see Michael entering the room.
"Hey, I know you're doing Calum's hair and all but me and the other guys came up with a play, do you want to see it?" Michael asked and you frowned in confusion, raising one eyebrow. You actually had finished Calum's hair; you were just spraying it now so it stayed in place. You shrugged and you and Calum moved to go sit on one of the sofas as Michael grinned, calling in Ashton and Luke. You laughed as the two walked in, Ashton wearing a (Your hair colour) wig and your outfit that was in your duffle bag over his clothes and Luke wore a black haired wig. Confused as to what Ashton was doing in your clothes, you sat back and watched them perform their 'play', letting them be idiots.
"Once upon a time there was a girl named Y/N. She was a hairdresser and she styled a lot of celebrities' hair, even the amazing band 5 Seconds of Summer," Michael said, taking on a narrator role. "One day, Y/N was styling a boy named Calum's hair," Michael flailed his arms around as if representing a harp that would play in a change of time.
Ashton started playing with Luke's wig, giggling a lot in a high pitched tone as Luke held a playful smirk the whole time.
"Oh, Calum, you're just so hot!" Ashton giggled again as Luke laughed once, waving the compliment away with his hand.
"Not as hot as you, Y/N," Luke said in a deep voice and narrowed your eyes slightly, confused as to where this was going.
"Oh, Calum! Let's get together!" Ashton giggled, twirling a strand of the wig in his fingers and Luke continued to smirk.
"Why of course darling," he continued his deep voice as well, "but we must keep it secret!" He said and your stomach dropped. The boys had found out about you and Calum. How the hell did they end up finding out? And why did they have to treat you both with such embarrassment?
"Calum and Y/N lived happily ever after with their secret relationship...or so they thought. One day, a very sexy man who pulls in ridiculous amounts of the v, a man who goes by the name of Michael Clifford, was walking past a supply closet..." Michael trailed off as you scoffed at his description of himself.
"Shhh, Y/N, we have to be quiet!" Luke said in his deep voice and Ashton giggled, yet again.
"Just kiss me you fool!" He said in his high pitched voice that was nowhere near yours and Luke chuckled (deeply) and the two pretended to kiss. Michael then proceeded to walk by them, frowning in confusion and pressing his ear up against an imaginary door.
"Calum!" Ashton giggled.
"You're so beautiful, Y/N," Luke said and Michael widened his eyes before returning to his narrator role again.
"So in conclusion you guys have been caught and damn you for hiding it from us and we hope this payback was just as great as we thought it would be," Michael said and the three guys bowed before you and Calum who were stunned silent. "This is the bit where you clap," Michael whispered but you and Calum stayed still. "Clap and you get no more bullshit for being together," Michael said and you and Calum burst into applause, the three guys bowing once again as you and Calum gave them standing ovations and a few wolf whistles and cheers.
"You think we won't give you bullshit? Oh, you have so much to learn!" Michael patted your head as the three guys walked out of the room, leaving you and Calum to be alone. It was silent for a little before you giggled quietly, cursing yourself for resembling Ashton's act of yourself. Calum raised an eyebrow at you as you grinned.
"I told you the supply closet was a bad idea," you laughed, poking his side and he chuckled, shaking his head and placing a kiss on your forehead.

Luke:
You checked the time on your alarm clock again for the millionth time. 4:26 PM. Luke's plane had landed at 4. You were excited to see your boyfriend again and the wait was starting to drive you insane. You unlocked your phone and checked your Twitter again, soon becoming distracted by all the tweets. You heard footsteps coming up your stairs after a while and your heart started racing as you looked up at your bedroom door.
It opened to reveal Luke grinning at you and immediately you threw your phone beside you on your bed and jumped off, running towards him and jumping, clinging on to him like a monkey.
"Hello baby," he chuckled as you silenced him with a long kiss. You had missed everything about this boy, not being able to be with him for months on end was starting to drive you a little insane. You pulled away, resting your forehead against his.
"I've missed you so much," you said quietly and he grinned.
"Same here, I was going a little crazy towards the end of the tour," he chuckled and you smiled, resting your head against his shoulder.
"Is it bad that I'm here with you and not with Michael?" You asked him and he laughed. Michael Clifford was your best friend. He had introduced you to Luke, Ashton and Calum. Without anyone knowing it, you and Luke had hit it off immediately but kept your relationship secret, scared of what Michael would do. Michael was like your older brother and he was Luke's best friend. It was just complicated.
Luke walked the two of you over to your bed and laid you down, smiling as he hovered over you. You smiled back up at him, cupping the side of his face with one of his hands.
"Tell me stories about tour," you said and he grinned, leaning down to press a kiss on your forehead. He proceeded by telling you many funny and interesting stories about them being on tour with One Direction, all the while placing small kisses on your forehead, cheeks, jawline, neck, shoulder, etc. but never your lips.
With all the small kisses he was giving you it was hard to concentrate on what he was actually saying but you tried your hardest. You laughed as he finished yet another story before he got off you and laid down next to you instead, resting his head in his hand.
"Tell me stories about home," he said and you laughed, rolling your eyes sarcastically.
"Oh you don't even know what you have been missing," you said and he chuckled. "There was this one time," you placed a small kiss on his forehead, "where I did my homework right? And then another time I watched television," you kissed everywhere he had kissed you, following him by not kissing him on his lips.
"Wow, I missed out on so much," he said sarcastically, nodding in appreciation and you laughed, lying your head down on your bed.
"Yeah it's been great. I probably went through a lifetime supply of ice cream because I missed you so much and ice cream heals the heart like nothing else," you grinned up at him and he chuckled.
"I missed you more. I nearly slipped up a few times, almost told everyone about us accidentally," he smiled sheepishly and you laughed, shaking your head.
"Silly Luke," you smiled, ruffling his head and he groaned.
"Y/N! Don't mess up the 'do," he said, fixing his hair as you laughed loudly, shifting your position so your head was resting in your palm but your elbow was resting on something hard and you frowned, looking down to see your elbow resting on your phone.
"Oh, was that always there?" You asked quietly, a rhetorical question. You pulled the phone out of your hand, your jaw dropping open. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." You swore, looking down at your screen.
"What? What is it babe?" Luke asked and you showed him your screen, his jaw dropping open as he looked up at you in disbelief. "Michael" showed on your screen with the numbers 01:10 showing underneath. "End Call" flashed at the bottom and you gulped, putting the phone on speaker.
"Hello?" You asked quietly, only to be met with a roar of laughter. Michael wasn't alone, a few more laughs joining in on the background.
"That was gold, Y/N, gold," Michael said through the other end and you face palmed, sighing.
"How much did you hear, Michael?" You asked even though you knew he heard the whole thing.
"Tell me stories!" He mocked your voice before making kissing noises through the phone.
"Oh god," you groaned. You must've never locked your phone when you saw Luke, ending up somehow accidentally calling Michael when you rested on the bed. Michael continued to pay the two of you out, Calum and Ashton in the background were joining in, and so you hung up on him, placing your phone as far away from you as possible.
"At least he took it well," you grinned at Luke and he chuckled, placing a kiss on your forehead.
"Yeah, he took it really well," Luke replied sarcastically.

Michael:
You walked into the meet and greet venue, looking at all the fans surrounding you. You saw the boys standing with a cameraman, preparing themselves for the long haul to come. You were at the back of the crowd, out of any range of sight for Michael to see you and so you pulled out your phone, searching through your contacts until you found Michael.
Here xx
You sent the text and put your phone away in your pocket. The first time you and Michael had met was when you and a friend and come to a meet and greet about a month ago. You had been super confident when you met him, flirting with him. The others treated you normally but he had taken a liking to you, whisking you away and getting your number. You guys had had a secret relationship ever since, not wanting to cause any drama in the fandom.
You waited in the line, never taking your eyes off of Michael. You smiled when you saw him look around for you, eyes continuously darting around in hopes to see your face in the sea of fans.
You had to wait for an hour and a bit in the line but soon enough you were only a few people away and Michael spotted you soon enough, his face breaking out into a large grin. You smiled back but winced when an ear piercing screech filled your ears.
"DID YOU SEE THAT?! HE SMILED AT ME!!" The girl behind you was on the verge of tears and you sighed quietly as Michael gave you an apologetic look. You gave him a smile again, eager to get to the front of the line. Finally it was your turn and you walked over to the other boys first. You said hello to them all before walking over to Michael. You smiled for the photo, Michael's arm wrapped securely around your waist.
"I'll meet you outside," he whispered so quietly you almost missed it and you nodded, walking away and out to the back of the building where you sat by yourself. You sat on your phone and went on twitter to pass time by before the door opened and you looked up to see Michael. "I'm on toilet break," he smirked, sitting down with you. You laughed, shaking your head.
"I've missed you," you said quietly and his eyes softened as he leaned closer to you.
"I've missed you so much, Y/N," he whispered, leaning in and pressing his lips to yours. You smiled against the kiss, fingers wrapping in his multi-coloured hair as his arms wrapped around your waist.
"I'm just going to get some wat- what the hell?" You pulled away from Michael quickly and looked up to see Calum standing at the door, looking down at the two of you.
"Uhm..." you trailed off, feeling your cheeks go hot. Calum smiled before looking down at Michael.
"Can we talk?" He asked and Michael pressed his lips together, standing up and walking away and talking privately with Calum. What was it with boys and them not having the ability to whisper? You could hear everything they were saying, even though they were trying to keep quiet.
"You can't just hook up with a fan and leave, Michael. It'll break her heart," Calum said and you sighed, cuddling your knees to your chest. Michael rubbed the back of his neck, shrugging. "Just tell her you have to go and you're sorry but that was just a onetime thing," Calum said and Michael sighed.
"Calum, it's not a onetime thing. We've been seeing each other for a month," Michael said and your jaw dropped. Calum looked over at you and you looked away quickly, pretending not to be listening.
"Oh...what?" Calum looked seriously confused. Michael continued to explain that you had been secretly together for the past month. After a while of the two guys talking, Calum turned to you with a sheepish smile. "Hello..." he trailed off awkwardly and you laughed and waved. "I'm just gonna go," Calum said and Michael nodded as you waved goodbye.
"That was weird," you said before Michael picked you up and spun you around.
"At least we don't have to hide anymore," he grinned, kissing you.