You play cheeky truth or dare xx

Ashton: The two of you were sitting on the tour bus, all the other boys were running around the venue, but you and Ash wanted some alone time. "Okay so wanna play truth?" You ask Ashton. He looked confused, "What's truth?" You roll your eyes, "It's sorta like truth or dare, but with just truths." He nods "Okay I'll go first. Is it true you love me?" You nod and kiss him. "True. Is it true you keep looking down at my boobs?" He started to blush. "They just look really good in that shirt! Is it true you are sorta horny right now?" You slapped his arm. "No I'm not the horny one, I think you are." He leaned over and started to kiss your neck. "I take it that's the end of truth."

Calum: You both were at a mutual friends house, you and Calum had always had a flirty relationship, but you never actually dated because he was always on tour. During the party everyone decided to play truth or dare. Someone had dared you and Calum to have seven minutes in heaven. He looked over and winked at you. You could tell this was going to be fun. He lead you into the closet, and shut the door. You flipped the lights off and you felt his hands go to your waist. You spent the next seven minutes making out. When you returned back to the party he said "You call that a dare? We would have ended up doing that anyway."

Luke: It was late at night and you and Luke we on skype. He was being very flirty tonight. "So I dare you to take your top off." You giggled. "What are we 12?" He blushed a little. "What are you to scared to do the dare?" You took the challenge and took you top off. But of course you had a bra on underneath. "I dare you to take your pants off Mr. Hemmings." He looked down and mumbled shit, "I'm only wearing boxers." You raised your eyebrow at him. "Too chicken?" He smirked at you, and you saw his boxers fly across the room. "Well I'm feeling tired, so I'm gonna go to sleep. And you need to stop being so cheeky" You quickly shut the laptop.

Michael: You and the the other guys, with their girlfriends were playing truth or dare. Things had turned sexual as the night went on. Michael dared you to kiss Calums girlfriend. "Okay not going to lie, that turned me on." Michael whispered in your ear. "Alright Clifford, I dare you to strip down to your boxers." A cheeky grin spread across his face. Later on he dared you to strip down to your bra and panties. "Alright Michael and (Y/N) need to leave because they're just horny. You giggle and take his hand and lead him to his bedroom.