September 14, 2016

All right. Today was pretty good. For Gym, we had soccer games and I did a pretty good job passing it.....BUT THE COOLEST THING WAS THAT I KICKED THE SOCCER BALL UNDER SOMEBODY'S FEET AND THAT FELT GREAT!!! Daisy came to school today and asked me if I was sad that she didn't come (it was during passing period) and guess what I said? Nada. I didn't want to tell her that I felt a bit happy, so I mumbled,"Sad." ME AND MY BEST FRIEND (Natalie) HAVE ONE CLASS!!!! Her schedule changed, so we have LA together for 6th period!!! When I saw her coming into class, I jumped up and ran up to hug her. I kinda forgotten that she has a twisted ankle, so I said sorry like 3 times. Anyway, we had Picture Day today and it was fine. Personally, I don't like people taking pictures of me cause it's just invasion of my personal space. Natalie also made a new friend and both actually have some common interests, like loving anime (I think.....I'm not sure) and I'm really happy for her (R: She's a bit sad) (Me: No! I'm happy!) (R: She isn't!!! I know her very well) (Me: Shush!!!! You!!!!) (R: Fine.......for now) .......freaking Rose.......anyway, next week is Parent Teacher Conference and.....some other things that I can't remember. This is all! See you guys later!  
Oh, and what I mean by kicking it under their feet, it's under their feet. I did not know why I worded it like that.....maybe my mind is somewhere that only I know. Enough.