October 26th, 2016

We had our dance performance today and it was a bit nerve wracking, but it was fun!!! I had to go to the first performance and my bestie was in it! She and her group were amazing and so were the dances. They danced to "Heathens" by Twenty One Pilots. So beautiful! Next was the 2nd, which I'm in and as I said before, I was excited!!! I think we did ours good and then we had to the the Cupid shuffle and my knee is itchy......anyway, I grabbed her and Abby and all three of us danced to it. It was funny and fun.....like......fun. I'm finished with my heating pad and I wanted it make a second one, but it was almost the end of class, so I sewed it a little. So, my school day was good and I can't wait until tomorrow! Tomorrow is the end of the quarter and on Friday, we have no school!!!! Yas!!! I get to watch Netflix and listen to music alone cause my sisters still have school that day, so yeah! Also, for my young women activity, we're going to the temple to do the baptisms for the dead and my leader says that it's a combination. What I mean by that is that the young women and young men are doing a activity together. This time, we're going to the temple with them. That's gonna be fun.....maybe. Anyway, I have nothing else to say. Well, this is all! See you guys later!!!