December 7th, 2016

It's late, but I'm still gonna do this anyway.
School today was good. 3rd period, my teacher talked about the lab procedures and what we are making tomorrow. I'm excited for it tomorrow!!! Lunch was also good....some internal stuff, but overall was good. They had no fry sauce left and I had to resort to ketchup. I like ketchup, but I'm more of a fry sauce person because I can. For my LA class, we are starting to write a rough draft of our essay that is due in January. I like the three topics, but we need to only choose one and I'm thinking between the three of them to choose. Math was math and i already finished my homework. I had no piano lessons today because my teacher was busy with something and I'm alright with that.'
Skip Beat! is what I'm reading right now and it's a manga. A shoju manga at that and I don't like Vampire Knight or Diabolic Lovers because both have....no plot whatsoever. Both have vampires and a girl who's the main character. One gets her blood sucked constantly everyday and the other can't choose between her childhood friend or her Kaname. In the end, she chooses both....nice job, Yuk.
Anyway, it's almost Friday and I'm glad for that! No school for two days....so much sleep.
This is all! See you guys later! Bye! ♠️