October 12th, 2016

Yes, I put "Cake" by her on this. I really like the song and I think I already put it on another story, but I don't care and I don't own "Cake".
I am tired! Last night, I stayed up until like 11 because I was on Pinterest (if you don't know what that is, you should check it out. It's almost like Facebook, except that you can pin and save stuff to your boards. You can create boards that you want. If you do check it out, follow me. My username is Rose Hinamori Sheki and yes, I know it's my OC name, but I don't care!), Wattpad (who doesn't like Wattpad and follow me if you want. I'm not forcing you. You can do what you want) reading some Yandere x reader stories and also listening to Pandora. Yeah, I can be that way. For Gym/P.E today, we played against a team and the score was like 26 to 0. It was not fun and it was cold outside. I have it for my first period, so yeah. It's flippin cold out there in the morning. At least blankets are warm and conceal me from the cold. Tomorrow is our Dance performance in class. Our group decided to do a animal theme and me? I'm a wolf because I think they are cool and it does remind me of Rose cause she's fierce like like wolf. Wolves....anyway, the invites are like the last week of October, so we're good. I am so happy for this week!! I'm gonna make a monster stuffing doll thing for FACS Exploration!!! I can't wait! I already sketched how it's going to look like and I'm hyped! Oh and last week for our activity, we went to the Crazy Corn Maze, but on the haunted route. It was fun and I was also hyped for it because I like mazes and plus with scariness, it's like heaven to me. I'm into scary stuff, so I wasn't really scared. But it was fun! That reminds me that tomorrow is creepypasta day. If you don't know what that is, then let me give you some words. If you value your sleep and your life, then don't, but if you don't and if your just like everyone else who doesn't really care about sleep (which is me....well, kind of), then go on. It's like the best thing ever! I love it. So, the whole school day was good and I got a new book from our school library. Below you can see and so far, it's seems interesting. Well, this is all! See you guys later! Bye!

 Well, this is all! See you guys later! Bye!