January 26th, 2017

School was fun today because it was the talent show assembly and it was great! There was so many people showcasing their talents and they were great.
Anyway, Health was ok and we did some paperwork and played a bit of Jenga. We went to extreme mood though...anyway, it was alright.
Art Foundations was good as we just did the art critic and watched some videos while we waited for our turn to see the assembly. I have second assembly and we have to wait like an hour before we go to the Kiva to see the show. During that time, I worked a bit of my short stories for my OC and I finished the one I started on. I saw another one of my friends during the assembly and I wanted to wave to her, but then couldn't as the show started.
Exploring Tech was just paperwork and because today is a morning assembly schedule, I still have second lunch. Me and Daisy have the same lunch (as well of Nat) and I have Science for my fourth period, so it depended on your fourth period teacher. Normal days depend on your fifth period teacher and like everyday, I have second lunch. It's not bad and I get to sit with my friends and I love it.
Anyway, in U. S. Hisotry, we talked about the different jobs of the president and what they do. We also talked about executive orders and then it turned to a tiny talk of Donald Trump, whom you guys already know. I just don't like him. I don't like him is all what I'm going to say right now because I might maybe rant on the other book, but you shall find out later.
LA was work day as we worked on our thesis statement for our argumentative essay that the whole class is doing. We choose a topic like for example: animals in cancer research. Different persons say different things about that and you might be against it or for it. It depends on your view and how you feel about it. I'm doing against animals in cosmetics research and my teacher said we could go to deeper stuff like...let's say...abortion. One of my classmates is doing that and it's gonna be hard. It's a very deep topic that some may or may not want to talk about it and I'm saving that for later.
Math was tame as we took a test today. I have nothing else to say for math.
Thank you for reading this and have a good night/morning! Bye! See you guys later! 🌌