February 1st, 2017

NOW ITS FEBRUARY
YAY

No, not really. It's the month of love and what not.
Hearts
Ribbons
Chocolate
Teddy bears
Candy

Anyway, school was good today as far I know. Why would school be bad? You get to see your friends and might have some classes with them, which is fun as you can talk with each other.
Health was ok. We talked about making decisions and the pros and cons. We also took a mini quiz and we have a seating chart. I sit in the front while Nat sits in the back of the classroom. I'm in like the first seat while she's also in the first seat if the last table. We are near each other, but far away. Huh...I'm thinking about something right now that isn't matched with today.
Art Foundations 2 was good as we worked on our project/drawing. I've finished the sketching and now I need to color it. Some of the things in my drawing have some reference to Kingdom Hearts and maybe some anime...especially Shugo Chara. I STILL SHIP AMU AND IKUTO, LIKEWISE SORA AND KAIRI. That reminds me that I don't have a PlayStation 4 or the other one...NOOOO!!!! I really want to get the game, but can't because I don't have enough money to buy it. Anyway, now I just need to fill it in with color and that's pretty much what I have to do.
Exploring Tech was ok. We did some paperwork and that was pretty much all.
Before I forgot, we had the POQ assembly today and it was pretty good. Basically, they recognize a total of (about) 24 students. There are usually four boys and four girls for each grade. Our principal tells us some facts about them and the vice principal hands out the medals to them. There was a dance performance with Latinos in Action and our dance teacher, Ms. White, had her advanced dance make a dance and perform it in the assembly. We also had a student play the piano and IT WAS AWESOME. He's very good and I want to become good. I do take piano lessons every Wednesday, so I'm trying to achieve being good. Because of the assembly, today was like the Friday bell schedule and I still have second lunch, but I'm good with that as I have two of my friends in that lunch with me.
I have a new science teacher because in my last class, there was a lot of students, so the school picked out some of the students out of the class and put them in a smaller classroom than before. The new class is small and it's actually a bit more peaceful...save for some few minutes. I like my new teacher and that's all I'm going to say about it.
U. S. History is history. We finished some of our packet that we had and then we had our study guides for our test.
Yay
I'm so happy
We actually have two tests that we're going to take. One is Mr. Plotts test while the other is the civic test, which is a high school test. He told us that right now is a perfect time to take the civic test because we talked about the material needed for it. If we don't pass it, then we have to take it again next year and in high school. If you do pass, then you won't ever see the test again for the rest of your life. The test is for us to graduate high school and I want to graduate high school, so I will ace the test.
In LA, I also have a new teacher and I like her. With that, I'm not with Abby nor Nat anymore, which might be bad considering the fact that...well, stuff. Anyway, tomorrow we're gonna resume our essays and I'm not completely finished with it, but I have a bit more to write. We played a trivia game and some of us used our phones to find the answer and it was on Google. Our good old chap when we need it.
Math was meh. I finished my homework and that's all for Math. We took notes and that's basically all that we do. It's easy, yet I don't want homework. Does anyone feel the same way?
Tomorrow during lunch, our student body government is going to sell some chocolate roses, suckers, and other things that I don't remember right now. I'm gonna buy some chocolate roses for my mom and dad...supposedly, but when I told my mom...let's say I'm going to be getting tons of chocolate roses.
A lot of chocolate roses
Roses
Chocolate
Now I'm wondering...eh, I can wonder later.
This is all for today! I'll see you guys later, so bye for now! 🍪