October 18th, 2016

I FINISHED MY MONSTER!!!! Yay!!!! What I mean is that in my 3rd period (which is FACS Exploration) class, we created and sew a monster. The body is pink felt with buttons like pink, white and orange. I did one eye and also a eyebrow with a mustache and that mustache is pink. Does that remind you of anyone? No? Yes? Here is a pic.

 Isn't it cute? I love how it turned out

Isn't it cute? I love how it turned out. That eyebrow tho.....it's rubbing off of me...anyway, this week is fall break!!! Wooooooooop!!!!! Tomorrow is the last day for school and on Thursday and Friday, no school! Yes! I get to stay in my comfy bed and just go on YouTube or Wattpad. Also listen to some music on Pandora and speaking of that, I am always listening to it everyday. It's my life. So, in our science classes, our school countless are presenting a slideshow about preventing depression and suicide and how to cope with stress. Now, I don't really like the topic of suicide because 2 years ago.....let me tell you in 6th grade was mixed with feelings. Oh, I don't like it, but it's to aware people of it. Anyway, let's go on to a happy things now! (I need to do my extra credit homework, but look at what I am doing now. Wattpad has taken over my life. Yeah, I'll do that later when I'm finished) In Gym/P.E, we finished with our flag football unit and now we are moving on to the basketball unit. It's hard for me to shoot because I am short. Not really short, but you know....it's hard to make the basketball into the hoop. Why? In Dance, we're cleaning our dance off to perform to the classes next week? Let me check.....yes, next week. I AM EXCITED AND NOT NERVOUS ABOUT IT BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHY. Yeah, wonder why. I will always love FACS Exploration forever until I die. Today in math, we had a "mock" test. I think I did good and it's going on our grades, so I guess I'll be good. Tomorrow is our benchmark test and I might do good. Maybe. It depends if I think clearly and not think about my OC's and my stories for ideas. How I worded that sounded weird....lately, some songs are stuck in my head like "Treat You Better" by Shawn Mendes. That reminds me of a girl I know from church who loves him very much. I mean very much. Very, very, very, very much, but I'm not the one to judge. I'm not that person. Also, Alan Walker is the best!!! His songs are so good and it's beautiful. Yeah, not weird. So many words and ideas for stories. Sleep. Anyway, this is all! See you guys later!! Bye!

24 hour suicide prevention hotline: 1-800-2733-8255