Wonder if it's Karma?

A couple days later..

This has to be Karma right? For not telling him about that woman in his house?

It can't be Kaylee you've only just learnt about her.. He has know for a couple weeks about this whole episode.

I sat back on my couch and looked at the time. 3am.

That douche had interrupted my sleep, I had tossed and turned for hours trying to wrack my mind as to why he has lied to me. I came up empty handed each time, he knew how important this episode was to me. This was the making or breaking for me, I needed that location that he took  from me and now his show wasn't even using it!

I had spent two days, ignoring his texts, calls and even visits to the house.  I knew he would be away come tomorrow night but I couldn't stand to even be near him at the moment.

I swore to myself that after Eric, I wouldn't allow myself to be used or lied to again, Zak had disguised himself well on that and now I felt like dirt. I can't believe I was so stupid into thinking a guy like him would be interested in someone like me! Anger for him had turned to anger within myself. I should have made a scene and got the lockdown. I was there first, fair and square.

Hearing light taps against the window I rolled eyes in its direction, must be raining. I got up slowly and stretched my aching body, without sleep it was certainly catching up on me. I pulled back the curtains and looked down to see Zak on the front lawn holding his hands out, one hand was full of small pebbles... He was throwing them at my window.

Screw it!

"KAYLEE I WILL STAND OUT HERE AND SHOUT ALL NIGHT!" He yelled.

I had no doubt that he would and flipped him off before closing the curtains again.

My phone began ringing with his name across the screen and the tapping only increased. "KAYLEE I WILL WAKE THE WHOLE SIDE OF VEGAS UP!"

I got up quickly knowing full well my neighbours didn't need to hear him at this time in the morning and I didn't want them knowing my business. I yanked open the curtains and pulled up the window.

"GO HOME!" I hissed at him.

"WHY? WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"

"CLEARLY I DON'T! ARE YOU ON YOUR MONTHLY OR SOMETHING?!"

My eyes bulged and I stormed away from the window, the only place I was heading was outside. Storming down the flight of stairs I pulled open the coded door and went straight over to him shoving him.

"NO I'M NOT YOU IDIOT! I'M MAD!"

"NO SHIT!" He replied.

"AT YOU!" I shoved him in the chest making him step back.

He held up his hands and looked at me as I breathed heavily. "Let's not shout at each other... Please?"

I folded my arms glaring at him "Please?" He asked again waiting for my response.

"Fine." I bit.

"Okay.." He looked around and then looked back at me. His cologne was already working on my senses... I hated myself a little more for that.

God damn idiot smelling nice and looking even hotter than normal. Comes to me wanting answers. I should want answers! Look at him stood there in a tight black shirt.. accentuating those muscles and shou- Oh look at him..

I snapped out of my day dream and narrowed my eyes at him waiting. "What do you want Zak?" I asked.

"An explaination."