Eight

{edited}

May POV

Adam: ...

Adam: so my mother calls me in a hurry and was like

Adam: our May was on a date!

Adam: and I was like haha sike

Adam: then I'm like Mom what did he look like?

Adam: she said green eyes

Adam: curly brown hair that is nice

Adam: and has dimples

Adam: I WONDER WHO THAT IS

Me: ME 2 BECAUSE IT WASNT A DATE

Adam: YES IT WAS

Me: we're "friends"

Me: so he asked me to go to the diner with him

Adam: our diner

Me: well

Me: your dinner technically

Adam: ....

Me: ...

Adam: :)

Adam: you have a bf?

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: no

Adam: stfu he likes u

Me: Nooooooooooope

Adam: *shrugs*

I lock my phone and roll my eyes.

***

"What movie did you want to watch?" I ask Harry as I scroll through my Netflix account. He sits a distance away from me on my king mattress. His eyes scan my room.

"Uh, it doesn't matter. It's up to you." He looks to me with a gentle smile. I put on the movie Abduction. Taylor Lautner is in it.

"Your room is clean." Harry compliments. I look to him.

"Is t-that a good thing?"

"Well, yeah. Most girl bedrooms I've been have clothes on the floor, hair stuff everywhere, or makeup across the desk.

I don't really wear makeup. I feel like if someone looked at me and saw mascara on my eyelashes I'd get made fun of more.

"P-Perks of being OCD." I joke making him look at me for a long time. "T-The movie is o-on the screen, just a-an fyi." He looks away from me and cracks a small smile.

"What movie is this?"

"A-Abduction." I say.

"I've never seen it."

"Neither h-have I." I admit.

"It's a first for both of us." I roll my eyes playfully at his joke.

His phone vibrates. He still looks to the TV on my wall. It goes off again. "You can a-answer it i-if you need too."

He picks up his phone and I read the contact name. Karen. I forgot they were dating. I look back to the TV screen and bite my lip.

He locks his phone and looks back up. "Are your parents home?" Harry asks me.

"Uh, no. My d-dad is in uh California. And my Mother is at w-work." I glance to him. His face looks tense. "Everything alright?"