Twenty Five

{edited}

May POV

Me: heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Harry: hi

Me: what are you up toooooo

Harry: nothing

Me: that's fun

Harry: ig

Me: :(

Harry: ?

Me: everything ok?

Harry: yea, why?

Me: you've been acting weird

Harry: haven't noticed

Me: wanna go out and do something? like bowling we never made up?

Harry: not really in the mood to be with anyone today

Harry: i'll see you tomorrow in school

Me: ok

Me: if u need to talk i'm here

Harry: ok

I lock my phone and frown.

It's been three days and all of our conversations are like this. I huff and run my hand through my hair.

***

"Why do I have to give you a ride to school?" I ask Adam who gets into my car.

"My Mother took away my car for a week." Adam sighs. I start driving.

"Why?" I ask while turning down the street.

"Do you really want to know?" He glances at me. His brown eyes amused.

"Yeah."

"She walked in on me getting a blowjob." I slam my breaks causing him to go forward. "You asked." Adam laughs.

"You know I hate hearing about that stuff!" I exclaim. "Ew, ew, ew."

"You're such a prude." Adam rolls his eyes. "What if Harry wants head, you won't give it to him?"

"We've only been dating a month." I defend.

"Parker and I have only been dating for two weeks." Adam says with a smug smile.

"I don't like hearing my best friend doing that stuff." I cringe.

"Ugh, May. It's part of life." I glance at him. "It's not like I was going in depth on how good he was." My head goes into my neck, cringing. I bite my lip.

"Stop, please." I look to him.

"I can't wait till Harry wants to start messing around with you. You'll be like what's a tip? What do you mean you want to finger me?" I slap his chest.

"I know what that shit is. I don't like hearing about it though. It's gross to think about." I look to Adam.

"Nun!" I roll my eyes and pull into the school.

My anxiety starts to make me sick. "May, pick a fucking spot." Adam snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry." I murmur. I park in the back.

"You never know. This year can be better." I look to my friend. "I didn't say it will, I said it can." We both get out of my car. "At least our lockers are next to one another." Adam says.