Twenty Two

{edited}

Harry POV

"School starts up next week." Dylan says as we are waiting for our game to load. My hand roams through my hair.

"Uhuh." I pick which gun I want and start playing.

"..And you're not shacking up with anyone. What's with you?" His voice mocking. I roll my eyes to myself and focus on the game.

"I didn't know I had to be with someone."

"You don't but c'mon. You love sleeping around, no?"

"Not anymore." I say, shooting him.

"Stop fucking killing me you twat." I smile to myself. "Anyways, so what? You want a relationship now?"

"I guess." I murmur.

"Hm." It falls silent between us.

"What about you? Who are you screwing these days?"

"Eh, no one yet." I glance over to him and see a smirk on his lips.

"Yet?"

"I told you I'm gonna fuck around with May." My insides heat and my heart pounds against my chest.

"Oh." I murmur.

"Do you think she'll fall for it?" My hands grip onto the controller more tightly.

"Why don't you uh, fuck around with Karen or Lisa?"

"Karen will get too attached and I already banged Lisa. I want someone innocent."

"Innocent?" I ask with a chuckle. My chuckle is me realising my anger.

"Yeah." He smirks. "A virgin." He looks to me and smiles. "I bet she'll be a freak in the bed room. The quiet ones always are."

"Why May though? There are a bunch of other girls who may like you."

"Because she's May." I shoot him in the head making him mumble swears.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Might as well top of her high school experience with her losing her virginity, no?"

"So, she gets bullied and gets her virginity taken by someone who doesn't care about her?" I growl.

"Put into those words then yeah." God I want to punch him. "Why are you getting so protective?" Dylan laughs.

"It's just fucked up."

"Uh, you've done it." I look at him.

"Twice, okay? And they've been with guys before, like messing around. They also weren't bullied for a slight stutter."

"Slight?" His eyebrow raises.

"It's an anxiety thing."

"How would you know?"

"My Mom had one." I come up with.

"Okay and? Look man, it's nothing personal. Why are you so tense?"

"Because it's Sadie's sister." I say like it's obvious, even though that's not the reason.

"That doesn't effect me." Dylan laughs.

"Do what you want." I mumble.

"I will. I'll let you know how the head is. Maybe you'll want to take a stab at her when I'm done."

I've never felt so much hate toward a person until right now. I just laugh it off even though in the inside I want to stab him with a million knives.