Fifty One

{edited}

May POV

I get to my locker the following morning half asleep. I'm so tired and I don't know why.

I know why, it's school.

"Hey." Adam greets me. A gentle smile on his lips.

"Hello." I told him I'll think about forgiving him. I still don't know what I should do. He is my best friend since I was six. I also forgave Harry so many times and Adam and I never got into an argument. Well, a major one I should say.

"How are you?"

"Good. Yourself?"

"Fine." Adam murmurs. I grab my binder and stuff then leave to go to homeroom. I see Harry while passing by.

I feel slightly embarrassed. I don't know why, I just feel like now he's seen me naked and touched me I should be because of a reason I have not come up with yet.

I wish for once I don't make everything seem so depressing and sad, I hate it.

***

Lunch comes around and I chew my apples slowly. I hear footsteps come closer and I assume it's Harry, and I'm right.

He sits across from me and smirks gently. "Are you avoiding me now?" He chuckles.

"No, why would I?" His eyes narrow at me and I roll mine back. "I'm not avoiding you."

"Good." He kisses me. "How's your day?"

"Shit." I mutter.

"Why?"

"My teacher made me say an answer out loud in class and you know, I started to stutter and of course I got laughed at and made fun of." Harry sighs.

"They're assholes." I pick at my nails.

"Yeah." I murmur.

"Anything else on your mind?" His eyes questioning me. My eyes narrow at him.

"No, Harry."

"You sure?"

"Positive." He moves closer to me.

"I feel like you're distancing yourself since I--" I cut him off.

"I'm not." Harry chuckles.

"I couldn't even finish what I was going to say."

"I knew what you were going to say though."

"Can I not say it out loud?" His eyebrows furrow.

"It's weird to talk about for me." I murmur.

"Hm, that I touched you?" His voice makes my skin go on fire. His lips touch my neck and I bite my lip.

"Stop." I laugh. A smirk crawls on his lips.

"I hope to do it again sometime. But something different."