Sixty Four (Part Two)

{edited}

May POV {one hour before}

"Awe May." Adam says while rubbing my lower back. I managed to say what happened to him. "Fucking prick, can I kill him? My Mom knows people for that." My eyes narrow at him. "Sorry, she's an Italian thug." I would usually laugh, but I don't feel like it. "Did he flat out say everything was a part of the bet?"

"I-I don't remember." I mutter.

"I think there is more too it. C'mon it's Karen." I bite my lip. "Has he tried to text to you?"

"I had to turn off my phone." I mutter.

"Do you want to hear what he has to say?"

"Not now." I say. "I just feel like a fucking idiot."

"May don't-"

"Adam, it's obvious that everything was just too nice. I don't get the nice stuff. I don't get the popular, hot, tall boyfriend."

"Don't say that, May."

"It's true." I mumble.

"Hey, at least you didn't lose your virginity to him." My eyes start to well up and I look away. "You didn't." I cry and he grips onto me. "Awe, May."

"I fucking hate myself." Adam kisses my forehead and holds onto me.

"Don't say that." His hand strokes my hair. "Okay, well you need to let him explain."

"Adam-"

"May, c'mon. I've seen the way he looks at you. I know you're sad right now, but let him talk. Let him explain. I don't think he'd go that low and take your virginity and call it a day. Don't listen to Karen. I just want to shove my foot up her ass."

"Oh god." I mutter.

"What?" Adam asks.

"I'm going to be the laughing stock of school on Monday." I mutter. I sink lower into my bed.

"Maybe she didn't go around--fuck it she's a bitch." Adam sighs. "I'm pretty sure Sadie will say something if that happens. I'm surprised she's nice to you now. I'm still not convinced by that cunt, no offense. I have dear hatred still for still when she said for you to kill yourself." Adam rants. "But, it's good that she's trying."

"Lets see how long that lasts." I mutter. I just press my head against Adam.

My brain is pounding against my head and I just want to sleep. "Can I get you anything?" I shake my head.

"No, I'm good." I say softly. "Thanks for coming over."

"Of course, May." Adam kisses the top of my head. "Just try to think that there is a possibility that Harry has a soul and didn't have the bet for this long."

Harry POV {30 min before}

Her phone is fucking turned off.

I toss it to my bed angrily and tug at my roots.

I can't have May think Karen knows everything, when she doesn't. I just need to explain to her why I didn't tell her for so long. I just need her to know that I love her so much and the deal between Karen I completely forgot about.

"Fuck it." I say harshly under my breath. I slide on my shoes and grab my car keys resting on my desk. I leave my room and rush downstairs.

~

Sadie opens the door. Her eyes narrow at me. "Isn't it the man of the hour?"

"Is May upstairs."