my cleril ocs

Name: Air

Gender: female

Age: 4 (around 8-10 in human years)

Appearance: she is a maroon dragon with a warm brown color curling in on her scales near the edge of her wings. She has warm brown eyes.

Personality: Air is very protective, like her father, she would do anything for her brother and her friends(since her parents obviously don't need her protection) but her protectiveness also gives Air her greatest fear. She doesn't want to be selfish but she is afraid that since she protects everyone else then no one will protect her. This is a little ridiculous because of how protective Clay is of her and her brother. Air is very artistic and is an excellent sculptor. She is also very shy but she tries to hide it because she wants to be like her parents. Although she looks like a skywing, Air is a mudwing at heart (although she doesn't eat like one). She is very mature for her age.

Abilities: She has big wings like a skywing and she is a strong fighter. She can breathe fire 5 times as hot as other dragons can and she has fireproof scales.

Name: Squelch

Gender: male

Age: 2 (around 6 in human years)

Appearance: He is a shade of brown that is slightly darker than Clay's and he resembles a mudwing in every way except for his eyes which are the same blue as Peril's. 

Personality: Squelch is a leader when he needs to be but he is normally a follower. He looks up to his sister and parents and depends on them a lot but he is learning to fend for himself. When it comes to protecting the dragons he cares about Squelch's approach is like Peril's. If you threaten his family or friends he will rip you to shreds.

Abilities: He can hold his breath for an hour and fly in nearly any weather. He can breathe fire and fire has no affect on him what so ever.