Holy Shit. TUI TUI TUI TUI TUI TUI

DRAGON/GUYS/GIRLS/ AH FORGET IT, FLIPPING OUT!!!!

*WARNING* THIS WILL BE IN ALL CAPS*

I MET HER. 

I

MET

TUI

T.

FIERCETEETHEN

SUTHERLAND.

FEJgh ;V PUNH UpPFH JDMIEIGHBDJNSJJZJDZBDBOHMYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WE GOT TO ASK QUESTIONS AND SHE READ AN EXCERPT FROM BOOK 10 THAT SHE HAS NEVER READ BEFORE!!!!!

Okay, calming down.

Book 10 excerpt basic summary.

Qibli's mother's name is Cobra. She is an incredible assassin. Like, Quickstrike and Deathbringer have some competition for the World's greatest assassin title good. She killed Queen Oasis's sisters.

Cobra sold Qibli. To who and why I don't know.

Everyone was confused as to why Cobra kept her dragonets and allowed them to live. She absolutely hates them.

Qibli is the only one who believed that Cobra secretly loved them. He would lay awake at night watching her sharpen knives and mix poisons, hoping that she would glance over and notice him. But she never did.

*cries* I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THIS BOOK. NOW. AND A STAGE ABOVE BOLDED ITALICIZED UNDERLINED CAPS LOCK. 

Technically, Tui wasn't allowed to say anything about book 10 so our questions were un-answerable, BUT SHE HINTED AND SAID SOME THINGS!!!!

Here's what I found out.

-Book 10 is not the end.

-New dragon tribes WILL be introduced.

-A Winglet Book about Clearsight may be happening.

-There will be more Winglets Books.

-Tui WANTS Glorybringer to live happily ever after.

-In the Books that follow 10, there may be an explanation to animus magic.

-More news is expected to come out this summer, maybe at the release party for Book 10, I assume?

That's all I got.

SHE SIGNED MY GLORY BOOK AND HUGGED ME AND I GOTS A PICTURE WITH HER AND MY FRIEND ETHAN IS GONNA KILL ME BECAUSE OF IT AND I MADE NEW FRIENDS LITERALLY WHEN I GOT THERE AND IF YOU'RE READING THIS, HI JULES! HI JESSICA! 

SHE IS AWESOME AND NICE AND LOVES THAT WE LOVE IT AND DOESN'T THINK WE'RE CRAZY!!!!

SHE CALLS PERIL HER "PSYCHOPATH WITH A HEART OF GOLD"

I LOVE EVERYTHING.

*flys off on a sloth with rainbows shooting out of it's butt*