Book 11 Theories!

Theories related to the Lost Continent Arc of WOF.

So, I don't have many theories after book 11, but if figured I'd share the few that I have.

Spoiler Warning!

So in the epilogue, we know that both Luna and Swordtail ended up out to sea, and that Luna ended up near the Icewing Kingdom with Jerboa, Moon and Qibli. But what happened to Swordtail?

Did he end up back on Pantala?
Did he die?!?!?! I hope not...

My theory is that he ended up on Pyrrhia as well, but in a different Kingdom. Maybe he wound up in the Rainforest, and then Glory, Deathbringer, and the rest of the DOD get involved that way, and Swordtail ends up searching the whole continent for Luna, who has no idea he's there.

SO MUCH SHIPPING HAPPINESS COULD HAPPEN!!!!

Next, so we all know by now that Book 12 comes out on December 26th, and is in Cricket's POV. Which, frankly, I'm a little upset about because I WANT PYRRHIA AND PANTALA CROSSOVERS DAMMIT.

But I get it, Tui needs to write more about it before the two meet.

So in book 12, I think that the following might happen

1. We learn more about Cricket and why she is immune to Wasp.

2. Blue will come back with PRETTY WINGS! BLICKET YAY!

3. We find out more about the Leafwings and what happened with them, meaning that Sundew will still play a part.

4. If Swordtail is still with them, he'll HAVE A FREAKING HEART ATTACK because Luna is GONE and he will PANIC. Oooo, like Deathbringer would if Glory went missing.

5. The Epilogue or Prologue will let us know what's going on in Pyrrhia, IF Cricket and Blue don't end up there by the end of the book.

6. I think Cricket and co will try to free Admiral and the other Firesilks. Speaking of Firesilks, PERIL NEEDS TO MEET THEM AND WATCH THEM FREAK OUT. SERIOUSLY, I NEED PERIL TO MEET QUEEN WASP.

7. Maybe a forgotten character from Pyrrhia will end up in Pantala?

And, as a side question,

Since Clearsight was so influential in Pantala, like, to a worshipping level, do you think they are aware of who Darkstalker is??? And what he did?

And APPARENTLY the broken Skywing egg from Book 8 is supposedly important, a fact that is making me EXTREMELY CONCERNED ABOUT EVERYTHING.

That's all I've got for now!