Sunny/Winter

*WARNING! A POTENTIAL BOOK 9 SPOILER AHEAD*

So....

Darkstalker is technically related to Icewing royalty right? And we find out (if you didn't know already ahem, I did, ahem) that Sunny is related to Darkstalker because of Whiteout and Thoughtful. But is no one going to bring up the fact that although it's 2 thousand years later, Darkstalker is still related to Icewing royalty? That means that Darkstalker and Winter are related. I'm not sure how, but they are. So Darkstalker is related to both Sunny and Winter, so that means...very distantly.....that...

Winter and Sunny are related because of the most evil dragon in Pyrrhia's sister, who is named after a school supply item.

.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...if *SPOILER ALERT* if this plague that Darkstalker created in the Ice kingdom kills all the entire royal family...then Sunny would be the next Icewing Queen. And Sandwing Queen.

lmao right now. Imagine Tsunami's reaction if that happened. 

Glory and Sunny ruling 4 out of the 7 tribes. LOL. She would be SO pissed!!! It would like become her mission to be the Seawing queen and then take over the Mudwings and the Skywings just to one up Glory. And then there would probably be another war if the 3 of them got in a fight and Clay would be hopelessly trying to fix things while Starflight cowers in the background, trying to keep himself and Clay out of the cross-fire. And Peril would be threatening to burn them all if they don't shut up and listen to Clay. Darkstalker just sitting happily in the background, smiling and eating popcorn as he watches them fight.He teams up with Thorn and Deathbringer and the 3 of them make sure Tsunami loses every fight. 

Just  imagine how hilarious it would be with Glory ruling the Nightwings and Rainwings, and Sunny ruling the Sandwings and Icewings. Lmao