Winglets: Assassin

Okay. I know I have freaked out about the Winglets Assassin book briefly before, but I need more.

Just...............MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TUI T. SUTHERLAND OFFICIALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO MURDER GLORYBRINGER SHIPPERS CAUSE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I'M DEAD! SHE KILLED ME!

Just..b.kfe RHIKHRL;IKU WHJIlHFfau; 4;iGHG RHM HEKWRUWHU TJHUUHKBJKNVNBFD, MVNV  J;DNjnn n<KDJDHGFJBDDBHE;HIOEITHHhrihjkhtxhhtp I HAVE NO REAL WORDS FOR THE EMOTIONS I FELT WHILE READING THIS!!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Calm down calmdowncalmdown Think about cows thinks about cows think about fat juicy cows think about cows........

(LOL had to quote Clay)

So. Other Glorybringer shippers that have read this book. Am I overreacting? Under-reacting? Should I be put in a padded room in a straight jacket? Who knows.....

But. Just. THIS. PART.

"But this will never happen again, he vowed. If I ever find someone else to care about, I will not let my mission come first. I will break any rule - even endanger my own tribe if I have to. I will make up for this someday. Somehow."

*screams* *screams* *screams* *ignores the police knocking on the door cause your neighbor heard you screaming and called the cops* *screams* *police break down the door and see a crazy girl sitting on her bed screaming at a book* *screams continue* *screams get louder when one of the cops turns out to be a Glorybringer shipper and understands* *screams with new cop bff cause it's perfect* *screams* *other cops back away slowly and move to Alaska cause they are mentally disturbed* *screams* *screams*

On a side note, Do you ever spell a word over so many times that you start thinking you spelt it wrong ever though you know you spelt it right? 

Back on track. 

That's.

Why.

Deathbringer.

Will.

Always.

Protect. 

Glory.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

THATS WHY HE DID EVERYTHING HE DID FOR HER!!!!!!!!!

But also, Glory doesn't know about Quickstrike. 

And.....................................................................................Do - Do the Nightwings know Quickstrike died? ........................................................Like. Deathbringer didn't tell them as far as we know.............................................So............................Is Greatness and other Nightwings that knew her just randomly wondering what happened to her?

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy What if she was friends with Stonemover?

THREE MOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IF SHE WAS FRIENDS WITH STONEMOVER ????????????????????????????????????????????????

What if Stonemover knew Quickstrike and Deathbringer before he left but Deathbringer doesn't remember?

Think about it. 

Sunny brings her friends to Jade Mountain to meet Stonemover and of course Deathbringer comes along cause "Gotta protect the Queen" and they meet and yaddah yaddah yaddah blah blah blah. But then Glory just introduces Deathbringer cause otherwise Stonemover would just be wondering "Who is this random Nightwing?" and she says his name and Stonemover just. Freezes. And he just stares at him in shock while the others just stand there awkwardly before finally Stonemover speaks and he says something like"You're Quickstrike's son?"And then it's Deathbringer's turn to freeze. They just stand there staring until someone asks who Quickstike is and they explain. But then Stonemover asks what happened to her and Deathbringer has to tell him that she died and he's just. So. Crushed. And then someone questions how she died and Deathbringer recoils and leaves. So, of course, leaving us open to a deep and beautiful, serious conversation between Glory and Deathbringer where he explains everything about her death. But he accidently says what he vowed to himself that day and Glory realizes that's why he's so protective. She doesn't mention it of course, but from that day forward, she respects him more and doesn't argue about his protectiveness as much.

BRIGHT SMASHING SUNS I LOVE THIS WINGLET BOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!