Time Travel part 4

"There is no way. Nooooo way," Tsunami growled as she paced the floor of the cave. The other dragonets and their guardians sat o the floor, watching the future dragonets in awe. Joy and Kelp watched her in amusement.

"Now?" Joy asked.

"Why not." Kelp agreed.

"Hey, Tsunami? Glory?" Joy piped up. The two girls looked at her.

"What?" Glory asked.

"You know how Kelp is Tsunami's son, and I'm your daughter?"

"Yea. So what?"

"So, have fun with this in the future." Without another word, Joy grabbed Kelp and kissed him. Glory screamed and Tsunami let out a cry of frustration.

"THIS IS NOT HOW MY FUTURE WAS SUPPOSED TO GO!" she exploded.

"If you're creeped out by that, then I probably shouldn't tell you that I'm dating Air, right?" Nightflyer questioned.

"Wait WHAT!" Clay yelled.

"Oh, THAT he catches." Air commented. Kestrel rubbed at her head.

"So. My only offspring marries a moron. And my granddaughter marries the spawn of the weakest dragon I've ever met. Wonderful." she said sarcastically.

"Hey!" Starflight retorted.

"Is there anything else we should know about the future?" Dune asked. He glanced at Sunny and the dragonets from the future immediately knew what he meant.

"Well..." Rainkeeper began.

"Give it to us." Sunny insisted. "We can handle it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." they all agreed. 

"Okay...." Rainkeeper warned. "Well, for starters, Dune and Kestrel are going to die soon. Webs is a giant coward, Tsunami kills her father, Clay's mother sold him for lunch and has no regrets, oh, and his sister's dead too. Starflight's mother is dead and his father is just as smart as he is, except evil like his older sister. We have no idea who Glory's parents are, but her Grandmother is awesome and you're going to hate your brother even though everyone else loves him. Sunny has the most epic parents in the world, and she's a hybrid. Tsunami, you have 32 brothers that nobody cares about, Morrowseer made up the prophecy, Sunny nearly gets sold to Burn at one point, Clay has fireproof scales, Nightwing powers are all fake, Tsunami's mother is insane, the Nightwings are secretly plotting to take over the rainforest since their 'secret home' is actually a horrible volcano. Hmm, Clay nearly dies, Starflight gets blinded at one point, Sunny gets kidnapped and then escapes and you all freak out about that, Webs gets attacked by Blister but he survives and his son is not a coward like him. You're gonna find dreamvisitors, the eye of Onyx, and the obsidian mirror so, best to do some research on those. You all save scavengers for no reason and Sunny digs up a dead body and pries treasure out of a skeleton's mouth. Then, after you end the war, we're all pretty sure there was a giant mudfight and then the five of you found a school. Oh, I almost forgot. Glory has magical death spit and nearly kills the Skywing Queen with it."

Everyone stared at Rainkeeper in shock.

"You forgot the part where Glory becomes Queen and then gets kidnapped by Nightwings." Air added.

"Or when they get attacked by an assassin, only to later kidnap him and save him from a volcano." Joy continued. She grinned at Glory. "He later becomes your husband."

The room was deadly silent. 

"Holy crap." Starflight whispered.Glory blinked rapidly and her scales paled before she fell back.

"Glory?"Clay asked worriedly. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." she squeaked in a high voice.

"I'm...." Sunny began, her face blank. "I'm gonna go jump in the river."

"But you hate water." Tsunami reminded her."

"I know." Dune glanced around at all them, looking confused before finally speaking.

"............I'm dead?"