I Added to Book 7

Same deal. Took a scene, added to it.

This is specifically the scene where Moon, Winter, Qibli, and Kinkajou go to Deathbringer to see if he recognizes the drawing, followed by one of the greatest Glorybringer scenes of all time.

"If Glory doesn't mind you leaving."

"Oh, how nice of you to check," Glory said, materializing suddenly out of the darkness.

All: *jumps*

Deathbringer: *has a mini heart attack*

Deathbringer: GLORY! FUCK! Don't DO that!

Glory: But it's so much fun!

*****

"And why she was camouflaged- because she was following him, or because she was spying on Deathbringer?"

Moon: The second one.

Winter: Stay out of my head.

Moon: Winter, if you are GOING to theorize about Glorybringer, then I'm GOING to be in your head!

Winter: I wasn't THEORIZING. It's a fact that Queen Glory was totally secretly checking out Deathbringer before we showed up!

Deathbringer: Oh REALLY?

Glory:....I invite you into my kingdom. I stop your deadly sister. I treat you like my friend and equal- AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?

Winter: Uh.....Yeah?

Glory: Screw this, I'm switching to Moonbli.

******
""That's right," Qibli said. "Just him and the three of us, his best friends in the world.""

Qibli: *thinking* If we ditch Kinkajou, this could get interesting.

""I can't even dignify that with a snort," Winter said,"

Qibli: You had no problem snorting when I said we'd get married one day.

Winter: When did you THAT?

Moon: It's like three books from now, chill.

Qibli: I will CHILL when he admits we're DATING.

Deathbringer: I know the feeling, buddy. *looks at Glory*

Glory: Not today, Deathy, not today.

****
""His very best friends," Qibli said sincerely."

Qibli: *mutters so only Winter caan here* I'm so gonna freaking stab you when this is over.

Winter: *mutters back*  Not if I slice your throat first, hot-shot.

Qibli: Oh, it's ON, frost face.

*****
""I went on my first mission when I was four, and I turned out fine.""

*cue The Winglets: Assassin flashbacks*

Glory:.......

""Well, that's debatable,""

*****
Squid: *does His whole Squid scene And complains*

Riptide: *slowly facetalons*

Riptide:...If ANY of you want to kill him for me, be my guest.

Winter: Deal. You want it done cleanly and quick, or slow and gory?

Riptide: PAINFULLY.

*****
"Deathbringer said we should come to you."

Deathbringer:......

Riptide:.......

Deathbringer/Riptide: *flips on shades and high-fives*

*****

Moon took a nervous step toward him, opened her mouth, closed it, and then blurted, "But she thinks about you all the time."

Moon: And by that I mean SHE IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I SHIP IT BUT PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF THE MOONS WILL YOU TWO JUST KISS ALREADY, THIS AWKWARDNESS IS SLOWLY DRIVING ME INSANE AND I HAVE TO HEAR IT ALL THE TIME!

Riptide:....Nah, she probably doesn't wanna hear from me.

Moon: *mentally strangles Riptide*

******

Here's a bonus one from book 2-

""Is that an egg?" Wow, they work fast in the Kingdom of the Sea. Who's the lucky father?""

Riptide: *waves*

Tsunami: *growls*

Tsunami: Glory. Riptide. I will SLAUGHTER THE BOTH OF YOU IF I HAVE TOO.

Glory: Could you explain your OBVIOUS relationship with him first? I'm curious. Have you kissed yet?

Tsunami: IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!

Sunny: LIES!

Starflight: Um, not to interrupt this INCREDIBLY important conversation, but could you continue this LATER? Like when Clay isn't slowly drowning?

All: SHUT UP STARFLIGHT.

*****

One last thought....

In book 7, when Deathbringer says "I went on my first mission when I was four and I turned out fine." And Glory says "Well that's debatable,"

...Is it just me, or could that imply that Deathbringer told Glory about his past? Sure, she could just be messing with him, insisting that he's not done, he's crazy or something, but what if she's not?

What if he told her what happened to Quickstrike?

I mean, there are several months between book 5 and their part in book  7. Who KNOWS what could've happened between the two of them in that time.

That's just my theory, though. Just a thought.