Book 12!!!!!

I got book 12 at like 12:03 am AND I READ THE WHOLE THING AND I LOVE IT.

SPOILERS AHEAD! VENTURE CAREFULLY!!!

So, for starters,

I LOVE CRICKET AS A PROTAGONIST. She's awesome!!!!! 

She's so relatable, and she says and thinks EXACTLY what everyone reading is thinking.

Not to mention she LOVES BOOKS.

Cricket is my spirit animal, and definitely one of my favorite protagonists so far.

Moving on!

FUCK YES, THEY'RE BRINGING TSUNAMI INTO THIS!

But at the same time, when did Moon and Qibli tell Tsunami about this? Or Turtle, for that matter? AND WHY DIDN'T WE GET TO SEE THE D.O.D.'S REACTION TO THIS?????? 

I KNEW CRICKET'S PARENTS WEREN'T HER PARENTS!!

I wasn't expecting Katydid to be her mother until she said that she was three when Katydid was twelve, and then I went OOoooooooooohhhhh.

And I just LOVE the Blicket! BLICKET AND SWUNA FOR LIFE!!!!

Poor Swordtail though, he's so worried about Luna, and so sad..... Well, not sad, really. IT's more like the entire time he's in the book he's either mad or arguing with Sundew.

And THEORY!!!! Sundew said she loved someone! SUNDEW HAS A SHIP!

I think it's with Willow, the random LeafWing that Tsunami and Turtle meet at the end of the book. Because Tui said there would be another LGBTQ character in this arc, and it's not Blue, Cricket, Swordtail, Luna, or Katydid soooooooo IT'S TOTALLY SUNDEW.

I also get the feeling her parents don't approve of that, but I'm not sure why.

Also, can we stop for a moment and picture Blue and Cricket hugging each other in a Book Drop? I DEMAND THE FAN ART. IT'S SUCH AN ADORABLE MENTAL IMAGE.

OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THE BLICKET!!!!

"they touched noses" ........Sorry, Tui's editor, THAT WAS A FREAKING KISS AND YOU KNOW IT. 

BLICKET KISS.

AAaaaaaaand are we just going to ignore the fact that Cricket basically kidnapped a baby?

.......Like.....She literally just stole a child and nobody said a word, so.......

And I am VERY upset that Riptide did not go to Pantala with Tsunami and Turtle because all I  can see now is Cricket, Blue, Sundew, and Swordtail realizing that they have no idea how to take care of a small child, so Tsunami has to help them and she's really good with Bumblebee. And Riptide just watches Tsunami, who's normally so fierce and mean, and yet here she is, playing games with a baby dragonet, and Riptide just smiles at her, completely in love with her.

WHY CAN'T THIS HAPPEN- I NEED THE RIPNAMI CUTENESS.

Can we at least get a line in book 13 with Tsunami where she admits that she at least misses Riptide? JUST ONE LINE, TUI, PLEASE. 

Speaking of book 13, it comes out of July 30th, I believe, WOO-HOO!!!  And I can;t wait because THE CROSSOVER IS FINALLY HAPPENING PEOPLE. PYRRHIA MEETS PANTALA. TSUNAMI AND TURTLE WITH BLUE, CRICKET, SUNDEW, AND SWORDTAIL.

I'm a little concerned for Bumblebee, though, because I'm pretty sure Cricket, Blue, and SWordtail have no idea how to take care of a baby dragonet.

Like WHAT THE HELL, CRICKET, YOU CAN;T JUST KIDNAP UNBORN DRAGONETS, AND THEN TAKE THEM TO BLOW UP A GREENHOUSE.

You're taking a BABY DRAGONET to a place called the POISON JUNGLE. That sounds like a GREAT plan.