Current Ages in LATSSS

So, a few people have been wondering how old certain characters in LATSSS are, seeing as it's like the third generation or something.

So, I'm going to attempt to add math, logic, information from the books, and animussaviortribute 's guide of dragon to human years to tell you all the ages of certain dragons in LATSSS

For starters, the Dragonets of Destiny. Since they're all the same age, I'll just go off of Glory.

We all know that dragons are fully mature at age 7, which is equal to age 21 in human years. So that means that dragons technically can have dragonets starting at 7, let's say. 

And some Dragon have children early on, like Thorn, for instance. When Sunny meet her mother, she describes her as being in her early twenties, and Sunny is already six or seven when they meet, so Thorn must have had Sunny when she was fairly young, like 13-14.

Deathbringer and Glory also have a six year age difference between them, according to Winglets: Assassin.

So let's say Glory and Deathbringer get married when they are 10 and 16. Then Rainkeeper hatches when Glory is 13, and Joy hatches two years later.

Rainkeeper gets married when he's 20, so Glory would be 33.

And let's say Joy gets married that same year, when she's 18. Joy has Shore when she's 20, and then Rin and Ander two years later.

Shore is currently 8, so that would make Joy 28, Rainkeeper 30, Glory 43, and Deathbringer 49.

Seeing as Dragons live to be well over a hundred, Glory and Deathbringer really aren't that old yet.

So all the Dragonets of Destiny are 43, and that roughly makes Riptide and Peril around 45, and Fatespeaker about 42.

And all of their parents are REALLY old, and Queen Moorhen, Grandeur, and dozens of other dragons should probably be dead by now.

But whatever, let's just make Webs immortal. Torture him forever by making him teach History at JMA.

As for the main characters of LATSSS, here's a list of who's what age.

8: Shore, Orange, Ember, Anaconda, Permafrost, Haze

7: Dusk, Cypress, Parrot, Stardust, Boysen

6: Ander, Rin, Dawn, Ray

5: Apple, Stream

4: Willow

3: Hopeseeker, Fiji

If I've forgotten somebody, Let me know and I'll add them in!