1.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Bryce Taylor,

We just got on the plane to go wherever Xayvion is taking me. He wouldn't let me see the ticket, made me wear headphones after we got through security check, and he took my phone so I couldn't control the volume.

I looked over at Xayvion as he sat and played on his phone.

I took the headphones off and looked at him.

"Why can't I just know already?"

"My first time hearing the vows was today right." He said looking at me.

"This is different."

"How?"

I just rolled my eyes and looked down my rings. I still have my engagement ring on and I don't plan to take it off until I get a chain to put it on. It's way to beautiful to just sit in a jewelry box.

For majority of the flight, I laid on Xayvion and watched the movie that he had on his iPad.

I'm actually glade that Xayvion requested that our wedding was between 11 and 12 because the reception was over by 2:15pm and we signed our marriage license around 2:30, Xayvion packed all the bags, and we had a chance to hang with our friends and family before it was time to leave.

"I have a surprise for when we get home." He said looking down at me.

"I have a surprise for you as well."

We smiled at each other and then kissed.

Lawd his lips are everything, I can't believe he made me wait a year before a kiss.

Once the movie went off I put my headphones back on and went to sleep while listening to Lloyd.

After what seemed like two seconds the plane landed and it was time to get off. Did I hear where we was at??? Nope.

I followed behind Xayvion to baggage claim, still very confused as to where we are at. It's very beautiful outside but I still was very unsure. We grabbed our bags and the  Xayvion walked us to a boat.

Now I am very confused. I looked up at Xayvion as he just just played on his phone and paid me no mind. We then arrived at little something and it was so cute.

I'm not a big traveler so even after seeing all this I have no clue where we at but I do know that they are behind us in time because the sun is still out and I know back in Virginia it is like nine-something

Xayvion and I grabbed our bags and I followed behind him in the little path way until we stopped at the last one.

"How come they have a cart?" I asked as a couple was dropped off at one not to far from us.

"Because they lazy." He said opening the door.

We stepped in and I was in awe, I began to look around the whole place and I couldn't help but to just stare at the view we have.