16.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Bryce Taylor,

I looked at my budging stomach and smiled. Mekonnen is really starting to show.

"You look pretty Bry." Dream said as she sat in the bed.

"You think so?"

"Yeah you gone carry your pregnancy well."

"I hope so but I really hope I lose the weight as fast as I'm gaining it." I said before sitting beside her.

"You heard from Liv and Danny?"

"Not since they came and got Mayah. They feel like me and Simba are trying to take their child." I said rolling my eyes.

"What?" She said before for laughing. "They those type of parents. I was happy when Xay use to take Tj for a little while."

"I don't get it but I can't judge."

"Girl me either but what's the move for today?"

"You and Simba with that question. But what's up with Maja? She seem off to me."

"She tryna come on to Xay? Don't get that bitch ass beat. You can't right now but I'm not pregnant."

"Calm down little pit bull." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh then what was you referring to?"

"She just seem shady."

"Oh she use to get Xay in trouble because he was so connected with his dad. Like him and his dad were like best friends from what I heard. While her and her dad didn't have a great relationship. He left then when her mom was pregnant with Deja. So Mama Mackenzie and Mr. Oscar helped Jade raise Maja and Deja."

"So Xayvion's dad was like a father figure to them?"

"Yeah, I guess. I don't really know anything about Bry. Sorry, I can only really tell you about Xay's late high school years. That's when I met him."

"Things between them to just seem off."

"Talk to Xay about it. Let him know you got an off feeling."

"Yeah, but if I tell Simba these things he will fire that girl and everybody has to make living some way."

"This pregnancy is affecting your brain. That's what we gone put that off as."

"It's not pregnancy brain. I just don't want the girl to lose her job. If the feeling doesn't go away, I'll talk to Simba."

"Good. Now enough about all this. What are we going to do today? I need to know the move. After you have Mekonnen is born we will never see each other like that to just hang. We both just gone be moms hanging cause our kids need somebody to play with."

"Now Dream you know that's not true. You know we are going to hang out as friends always."

"How I know you ain't gone pull a Liv on me and never hit a nigga up again? I mean she hit me up like three days after Mayah. Only time I can see Mayah now is if I go to their house. Then I can barely hold her." She said rolling her eyes.

"That's what I'm saying. I'm suppose to be her best friend but I barely hear from her now. I call and Danny picks up talking about she can't talk. He be making me so mad but it ain't much I can say because he is my husband's best friend."

"Danny need to get it together. They both do. Just don't want help. Don't worry they gone be calling us to get Mayah when they finally want some time alone. We they was some them time and she won't give it to them."