6.

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Bryce Taylor,

My job gave me the rest of the week off but Xayvion went to work so now I'm just stuck at home shopping for our home

"It's nice to know y'all are back." Mom and Mama Mackenzie said as I let them in the house.

"We called but y'all sent us to voicemail."

"This is nice." They said as we walked to the living room.

"I know right." I said said picking my laptop up.

"What you doing?" Mama Mackenzie asked.

"I'm looking for decorations."

"What's wrong with the way the house is already?" Mom asked.

"Nothing, it's just not me and Simba and considering this is where we will grow our family and raise our kids it should be a reflection of us like you and dad's home is a reflection of y'all and Mama Mackenzie's home is a reflection of her and her late-husband."

"True well I hope you have fun." Mama Mackenzie said. "Because you know how difficult Xay can be when he just feel like being petty for no reason."

"I know and he just be doing too much."

"I heard it was you who was doing the most." Mom said.

"I don't understand what you are talking about." I said looking at her.

"Xay said you won't let him near you without him willing to have sex with you."

"Hm I don't recall." I said frowning my eyebrows.

"You don't." Xayvion said sitting beside me.

He gave me a kiss and then spoke to our moms.

"What y'all doing here?"

"What you doing home from work?"

"My boss sent everyone home because a few people well half the building was throwing up. Now how come y'all here?"

"You sick?" I asked moving away from him.

"I never said I was throwing up."

"Mmhm." I said slowly moving back.

"How's marriage going?" Mom asked.

"Great but where is Dula?"

"He with this his brother."

As you can see in-law isn't really words we use when explaining each other.

"I'm surprised Z with him alone."

"Me either but he offered to chill with Dula today."

"Dula cause all the ladies to look at you that why." Xayvion said causing me to look at him. "I don't pay them any mind but I was just saying."