24.

Friday, December 23, 2016

Xayvion Taylor,

"I'm sexy and you know it." Bryce said dancing around the room.

What's wrong with her, you ask. Well I have no idea.

"I'm too sexy for my shirt." She sung while taking her shirt off. "I'm too sexy for my pants." She said coming out her shorts.

I just looked at her as she continued to dance around the room.

"Is she okay?" Liv asked rolling in the room.

Me and the squad went to have a "friendly" talk with Daniel a few weeks back but he was gone and Liv was there alone with Mayah. We actually found Liv on the floor with Mayah next to her. With Daniel gone and her legs not working currently, she couldn't just get up and feed my sugar plum. So she had to use that upper arm strength to make her way to Mayah to feed and change her.

Shit just been crazy these last two weeks but no we at a calm point, expect Bry. But other then Bryce crazy ass everybody been good. Liv in physical therapy now, Mayah making it to all her appointments, Dream tripping as usual, and Ty plotting to get her pregnant per usual.

"I gave up on trying to figure out what's exactly wrong with her." I said getting out the bed.

Oh and since Liv and Mayah staying with us, we sadly have to walk around in clothes. It don't bother me but it's been killing Bry. Might be the reason she is stripping now.

Who am I kidding, Bryce don't care. She been walking around undressed or completely naked. The closer she get to her due date the more she hates clothes. I don't understand but I guess I never will.

"Why y'all staring at me?" She asked looking at us before taking her bra off.

"Bye." Liv said rolling out.

"You okay?"

"I'm hot." She said looking at me. "Too hot and sexy for my clothes." She sung while falling back on the bed. "Too sexy!" She yelled kicking her legs on the air.

My wife. Thats really all I can think at this point. I mean looking at her, butt ass naked kicking her feet in the air. It should be more sexy then funny but her stomach is so big and round that it's making what would normally get her fucked just simply funny.

"Why you laughing?" She asked turning her head to look at me.

"Baby you just." I stopped before speaking. "Never mind." I said dismissing it.

I don't want to hurt her feelings and tell her that she kinda looks like a golden turkey.

"Tell me." She said sitting up.

"Give me a kiss." I said walking over to her.

"Have sex with me."

"Why you always have to do that?" I asked looking down at her.

"Do what?" She ask give me an innocent look.

She know damn well she is not fucking innocent.

"You know what you trying to do." I said wrapping my arms around her.

I looked down at her before kissing her lips. She tried to deepen it but I pulled back.

"We agreed no sex until after he's born."

"What? No we didn't." She said crossing her arms.

"Bryce yes we did." I said looking at her.

From the look on her face I can tell she in upset. She sitting rolling her eyes, got her arms crossed, and pouting.