30.

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Bryce Taylor,

Today is finally the day. It's my baby shower. I'm actually so excited. I've put so much work into everything dealing with this baby shower and I can't wait.

"You ready?" Xayvion asked while dressing Mayah.

"I just got out the bed." I said looking at him.

"Due in February." He said reading my night shirt while laughing.

"Why you let me sleep so late?"

"Because you was up late." He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and walked in the bathroom. I turned the shower and brushed my teeth while the water warmed up.

"You feeling okay?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"Yeah." I said taking my clothes off.

I don't feel like I had a 'hard' pregnancy as some would say. I feel like it was pretty good. I didn't have all the morning sickness or pains. That was all Xayvion, he was throwing up almost every morning and his back was always hurting or something was wrong with him.

"You okay?" I asked stepping into the shower.

"I couldn't stop throwing up this morning. It was killing me, I thought I was going to die."

I tired to hold on my laughter because I know he is so serious.

"D said she feeling like shit and that she not enjoying pregnancy at all." He said sitting in the sink.

"Mayah sleep? And I heard, Ty said she smacked him so hard one day he was ready to fight. I asked her why she did it and she said he just looked like he was having a good day."

"I'm glad you not that crazy."

"That crazy? I'm not crazy."

I looked at him as he looked around the bathroom and then just walked out.

I guess Mayah still up.

Once I was finished with my shower, I sat on the bed and basically air dried because I ain't feel like drying off.

"You know you gotta put lotion on now or you gone look like you been playing in flour and powders all yo life." Xayvion said climbing in the bed. "Mayah just laid down for her nap."

"Okay, now lotion me up." I said looking over at him.

With me still laying on my back, he lotion my whole front side and then had me lay on my side to lotion the rest.

"I feel so tired."

"I bet, he should be here in like eleven days or so." He said kissing my forehead.

"I can't wait to see him and hold him." I said sitting up.

I put my under clothes on and then laid back down as Xayvion started putting my pants on me.

I decided not to do too much with my outfit. I just went with some light blue maternity jeans, a plain white v-neck shirt, and I'm going top the outfit off with maroon vans and a maroon cardigan.

I also had to make sure we were all matching in a way so Xayvion is wearing black jeans, white shirt, and his high top checkerboard vans. Mayah is wearing a while shirt with some black pants, black and white vans, and a black sweater."

"We late." Simba said while he tied my shoes for me.

"Ain't like they gone leave." I said standing up.