34.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Xayvion Taylor,

I held Konnen while Bryce feed Mayah.

"Pull my shit one more time." I said to Konnen while he laughed.

He think it's a game but I'll put his ass down and leave him.

"Then you just gone come pick him back up as soon as he starts crying." Bryce said shaking her head.

She maybe right but the point is his ass realize I will put him down.

"You spoil him and you gone be a stay at home dad." She looking at us which caused us to break out moment.

She so damn rude. Always fucking up a moment with her rude as comments.

"Bry I want you to listen to me and listen to me carefully. I don't care what you saying and stop acting like when I'm not around or I have Mayah you not holding Konnen even when he sleep."

"He's breastfeed Simba. He's normal eating or having cuddle time when I'm hold him. You just hold him to hold him."

"At least he getting love."

"Mmhm."

"You miss the attention?" I asked leaning over to kiss her.

"Maybe." She said before kissing me.

Not gone lie this kiss was about to lead to some shit until both the kids start crying.

"Damn, ion see how niggas be walking around with six kids months apart. Like when do they have the chance to have sex, Konnen and Myah damn near a year apart and I can't even get a little lovin'."

"Who you getting loving from? You not getting nothing from me until my six weeks up. Your son has a big head and that really hurt."

"Six what? I understand six days, six minutes, and shit even six hours but not no damn six weeks. That's damn near a year." I said causing her to just look at me.

She stood up and started burping Mayah while walking off.

I looked down at Konnen and he had when to sleep so I just took him into his baby cave and laid him down.

I know the proper word is nursery but he a little man so he got a baby cave.

Now we normally don't lay him in his crib but shit it's just a nap and he got all that fancy shit to make sure he don't roll over and stuff in his sleep

Now we normally don't lay him in his crib but shit it's just a nap and he got all that fancy shit to make sure he don't roll over and stuff in his sleep. I personally don't know what's it's called but Bry and the grandmothers does.

"Her appointment is Monday. I called her doctor and he said it would be best to come in early rather then later." Bry said while wrapping her arms around me.

I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around her while we wobbled to the kitchen.

I'm not gone lie, I miss her baby bump. Her stomach still got bump with it but it ain't the same as her baby bump.