48.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Xayvion Taylor,

These last two weeks have just been hospital trips, work, and doctors appointments. We've honestly just been so busy with everything it's just like Mekonnen hardly getting any of our time and this ain't the shit I want.

So I made the decision that we have a family day. As I made my way to Mekonnen nursery I could hear the two of them talking.

Konnen really be trying to talk to us. Just looking us on the eyes having full conversations.

"Hey baby." I said sitting on the arm of the chair.

"Hey baby." She said looking up at me. "You gone say hey dada." Bryce said as Konnen started kicked and moving his arms in excitement.

"What's good big man." I said picking him up. "I was thinking we spend some time together outside the house today. As a family." I said looking down at her.

From the smile on her face I knew the plan was a go.

"You gone get him dressed?" She asked standing up.

"You know I got him." I said standing up.

She kissed me on the lips quickly before rushing out the room.

"What you wearing today?" I asked looking down at him. "Let me see, dad's got on all black which means you put on all red with ya Jordan's." I said waiting for his approval.

He smile was all the approval I needed before changing him and getting him dressed. Once we was dressed with a packed diaper bag Bry happy ass came around the corner.

"You always wanna be like us." I said picking at her outfit.

Matching when going out or well having colors that goes together just because our little thing by mistake

"I don't know what shoes to put on." She said looking at me.

I looked down at my feet and Konnen's before looking back at her.

"The Jays I brought you." I said looking at her.

She rolled her eyes and then walked off.

I don't know her problem with jays but her ass gone wear them today.

After her little fit about putting on Jordan's and Konnen talking my head off we left the house.

"Where we going?" Bry asked from the back seat.

Letting Konnen sit in the back by himself and not an option honestly. One of us have to sit back there with him. He gets bored and start yelling at shit. He be yelling at trees and now he throwing shit.

"I honestly don't know. I didn't think this far into it." I said being honest.

"I figured baby. It was just last minute."

"Yeah and plus we really need to get out."

"Uh oh is Mekonnen mad?" Bry asked.

Ion know what face he was making but from the way he talking something pissed him off.

"I'm starting to think he doesn't like the day time. I think he fussing about the sun."

"Is it on him?" I asked just riding around and trying to find a place at this point.

"No, it's on me but he's mad." She said as he continued to fuss. "Mekonnen calm down baby."

He started groaning which meant he not mad anymore but he now shitting.

"Stinking butt." She said causing him to laugh.

I couldn't help but laugh at her ass.

"You smell like your dada." Bryce said as I parked the car.

"Don't do that." I said looking at her.

"Store?"

"So you can change him and I can get some stuff."

I went in the store and got some snacks for the idea that came to my mind. By the time I made it out Mekonnen was eating.

"Oh my favorite." Bry said reaching forward but I moved the bag out her reach. "That's just cold." She said as I started the car back up.

I drove to my destination and by the time I got there they were both taking their mid-day nap. I let them sleep and got everything set up before waking they snoring ass up.

I never realized till about a few days ago that Bry ass be snoring like Konnen. I know it's crazy I just noticed but when we sleep together she don't snore. I only heard her snoring from when I came home and they was sleep. I thought it was Konnen but then he woke up and the snoring didn't stop.

Once everything was set up I woke them up. Konnen woke up first of course and then he helped me wake his mamma up.

"We recreating our ruined date? She asked looking at me as we walked back to our little spot.

"Something like that and I always said I would do the same my dad did with me with my son. Or sons from what the girl said." I said placing my hand in her stomach.

"So you just carry the stuff around in the trunk?" Bry asked as her and Konnen sat down.

Konnen mean ass had his face all fucked up like somebody drunk his milk.

"Are we going to watch the lion king?" Bry asked so excited.

I created a monster. Her ass can watch that damn movie for hours.

"You lucky I got it downloaded to the laptop." I said as she got comfortable.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You my wife you can ask me anything."

"How come this is the only nice area? Did you dad decorate it?"

"My dad use to come play at the park as a child. The city tried to turn it into a dump around the time I was born but my dad actually brought it from them. Once I got a little older me and him fixed up this area, it was our project. We was going to refurbish the play ground but he got sick." I said answering the question she asked and the one she was wondering about.

"That's so nice and cute. Do you think you and Konnen will have a little thing like this?" She asked as I got beside her.

"I'm keep my promise to my dad. He made me promise him that when I have my first boy and he gets old enough that we will refurbish the play ground." I said as she looked up at me.

"Did he gave his own little play with Zakari?"

"Yeah. I don't know where it is just like Z don't know about this place. Our places with our dad was just that. He never combined our time with him when it was just our time. He made sure me and Z had a strong bond but he also made sure to show us love separately."

"You dad sound like he was an amazing and wise man."

"He was." I said as she laid on my chest.

Her and Konnen laid on me while watching the movie and my mind just went to my dad. It's been years since sat and actually talked about him and not just his sick days.

I hope and pray I have a connection like that with my son.

| I mean if August can post on Instagram, I can update. |