13.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Bryce Taylor,

I laid on the bed just bored. Xayvion is at work, Olivia is dealing with Mayah and Tj sick so Dream is busy. I haven't even told anyone the news yet.

"I can't leave you in the house all alone today." Xayvion said walking in the room.

"You been gone for all of four hours."

"I know but I couldn't leave earlier then that because I need the hours. Can't start slacking when Konnen is around the corner."

"He is." I said rubbing my little no show bump. "Why I'm not showing?" I asked with a pout.

"Remember what your doctor said. One day you just gone wake up and Mekonnen is just going to be there like hey mommy and pops." He said climbing in bed.

He started kissing my stomach and just started talking to Mekonnen. I just learned to zone him out because he feel like I'm listening in on their conversation and it's breaking their trust and bond.

"What you rolling yo eyes for?" Xayvion asked looking up at me.

"Nothing."

"What you eat?"

"Food."

"Stop being a booty hole."

"You asked and I gave a direct answer." I said sitting up.

"What you doing?" He asked as his head rolled off my stomach as I got out the bed.

"I have to use the bathroom."

"Well hurry back with my baby and I have your lunch in the oven cooking."

After I washed my hands I stood at the door and just looked at Xayvion.

"I'm pregnant not crippled."

"Will you be saying the same thing when your 39 weeks and about to pop? But I know you not baby, can a nigga just cook for his wife and son?"

"I guess but since we waiting for the food to get finished. Can we do pregnancy yoga and can you take everything meat out the house except chicken and fish. Everything else just make me and Mekonnen tummies upset."

"Your tummy is his tummy."

"Okay and it makes your stomach upset." I said climbing on top of him.

"Is that right?" He asked placing his hands in my butt. "I'm actually glade that I didn't give you Xay on ya birthday cause my son in there and he ain't need to be a witness to all the shit I wanted to do to you."

"Stop teasing." I said leaning down to kiss him. "I missed your lips so much." I said as I continued to kiss him.

"I bet."

"Don't get cocky."

"You like it when I'm cocky."

"I like it when you confident which is all the time." I said rolling my eyes.

"Is that a problem?" He asked sitting up in his elbows with a smirk.