4.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Xayvion Taylor,

We are in our last days of our honeymoon and I'm not gone lie it's been amazing but I miss VA. Never thought I would say that but it's true. Or maybe I'm just excited to show Bry her surprise and to spend time with my family again.

I'm actually shocked to be able to say this but-we did not have sex our whole honeymoon, wait I think I lied. We did not have sex outside the room, yeah that's sound more like the truth.

"I'm happy and I know." Bryce said dancing around the room.

She had just got out the pool and was having the time of her life. We made a pact not to have sex through the day if our last weekend here. So I guess she happy that she'll be able to go do this little thing with some dolphins because the place close again.

"Guess who going to swim with the cuteness of the sea? Me." She said as she danced her way to the bathroom.

This woman.

"Come join me baby." She said as the shower started running.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. She was dancing naked in the shower while also washing.

I undressed myself and was about to get in but she stopped me.

"Condom."

"So you invited me for sex?"

"Yes." She said smiling.

"Ion wanna have sex."

"Then I guess you not showering with me." She said closing the shower door.

This girl.

I went in the room and grabbed a condom and then walked back into the bathroom.

"I knew you loved me." She said dancing while opening the door.

I just shook my head at her and just opened the condom.

***

We finally made it to the place with dolphins and of course it was packed with little kids and my baby was shitty.

"I don't want to wait." She said rolling her eyes.

"Cut it out, these kids about five." I said shaking my head.

"They don't even know what a dolphin is." She said rolling her eyes again.

"Had you not wanted pool time we would have been earlier." I said looking at her as the line moved a centimeter.

When we in public we don't say sex, so pool time actually mean pool sex. Same as room time is bedroom sex and bathroom time is bathroom sex.

"It was good." She said looking off. "Plus I can't help if you just looking like you need some Bry time."

She wild.

We finally got to the front of the line and the man put the close sign up and told us to come back tomorrow.

Bry stormed off mad along with the other five year olds. I followed behind her and grabbed her arm.

"Baby chill."

"Ain't no chill, he could have let us ride the dolphin. He just want to play childish games cause his lady or man ain't giving him no room time."