37.

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Xayvion Taylor,

I just finished changing Konnen and I promise you...he got his momma stomach.

Eat some weird shit and his stomach just ain't good no more.

"So look." I said picking Konnen up. "We ain't gone tell ya momma we been experimenting again." I said walking out his room.

It's my day with kids because you know Bry got a doctor appointment.

"Hey Xay, I can see Bry still not back." My momma said as her and mom walked in.

I just looked at both of them as they really just joked about my parenting skills.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked while Mom took Konnen out my arms.

"You look terrible Xay. That's what I'm saying. Konnen has a onesie and shoes but no pants, Mayah has on pants and shoes and no onesie. You going through it son. You doing like half of a good job."

"Well actually he's doing better then Beca did when he first watched Bry alone."

"Oh yeah he doing better then Ollie too but would we be good grandmothers if we don't talk trash about the parents parenting skills."

"You right." Mom said before she started shaking her head.

"Really." I said looking at her.

"I gave you a compliment Xay." She said walking off.

These grandparents man. My son gone have all type of hell when he get older. He damn great grandma pregnant, his great step granddad is younger then his parents and uncle. He about to have a uncle or aunt younger then him, this just crazy and his momma sure as hell crazy.

"Xay clean ya'self up. You look like the struggle. Comb your hair and wash ya balls. You could have washed them today but you don't look like you did." Momma said picking Mayah up.

She walked off and I just looked down at myself. She may be right, Konnen was spiting on me earlier and then Mayah was throwing food and mainly at me.

I don't see how Bry does this when I'm at work. They both giving me hell.

I walked to the room and got me some clothes out. I did take a shower already but knowing my momma, if I don't she gone try and play my life like I don't wash my balls at all.

I got some clothes out and went to the bathroom. After my shower Bry still wasn't back but the grandmoms had the babies so I decided to text they momma.

Husband 😍❣️: Where you at?

Wife 🖤: Why? Are the kids okay? What happened?

Ain't this some shit. She think I can deal with them by myself. I mean we had a ruff start but damn we all good.

Wife 🖤: Hello!!!! Xayvion Simba Taylor, what is wrong?

Husband 😍❣️: Me and the kids are good. We all just wondering why the hell the doctor is taking so long. You been gone longer there then you was in labor.