53.

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Bryce Taylor,

I'm due in two months which is already amazing, today is Dream's 23rd birthday, Mekonnen is 8 months old, Baby Anderson is two months old. Everything is just moving so fast.

"Bryce, you almost dude." Dream said pouting. "I'm miss the bump."

"I'm not, it makes everything harder. I be out of breath trying to pick up Mekonnen mean butt. Chasing Dula is a lost cause and sex is out the picture completely. I'm way bigger this pregnancy then I was with Mekonnen. I'm not quite understanding this. Plus this baby mean. I can't even cuddle with my husband because the baby kicks him all night."

"What do you think you having?"

"Did Ty tell you?"

"No, he hid this ultrasound for one and then told me that I'm always telling things. He said if he was to tell me, you and Xay would know within 24 hours."

"We would."

"Really Bry."

"You would want to hear the names we came up with and then you would be all excited and it will come out."

"That's how low you think of me?"

"Nope, we just know how you are. Or you would tell Tj and he gone tell it."

"True. But what do you feel like you having."

"My doctor keep hinting at a boy, at least that's what I feel like."

"So you think it's a boy?"

"Yes, I would be happy but I want my Waverly."

"You wanna hear something funny."

"What?"

"When Love and Xay was dating everybody knew he loved that name Waverly. She was like if they have a girl they can name her Waverly and Xay was like hell nah. I was too done, I asked him why not and he said nah. He was like Love ain't the one he would give that name too."

"He told her no? But he was in love with her."

"Bruh Xay is mean.  He was saving that name for the right one. Mama Kenz was like that's how you know he wasn't going to marry Love. He did not play about the name Waverly. I think because it has meaning that leads back to his dad."

"I'm starting to think Simba didn't really like Love."

"He mean, you the only one that deals with his mean ass. I don't know why people think Xayvion is a sweetheart. He mean as shit and really don't care."

"He not."

"Whatever. Xay use to be worse but he got a little nicer when he met you. I think." She said now getting up to tend o her crying baby.

"Baby!" Ty yelled waking into the living room.

"Shut up." Simba said.

"You shut up, my baby not a baby anymore. She old now, she my little sugar momma." Ty replied.

They just went back and forth not even noticing me.

"Hey baby." Dream said walking back to the front with the baby.

I looked at the three of them as they just talked and I played on my phone. Going unnoticed is fine by me.

"Baby." Simba said calling but I acted like I didn't hear him.