10.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Bryce Taylor,

I have been at the hospital all day holding, well since I got here around 9 this morning

"Why you put this big bow on my baby head?" I asked sliding it off.

"Put it back on Bry. You can't have my baby." She said pouting.

"You can have her when she get hungry and want her niddie milk." I said as she grabbed my finger.

"It's nice to see you to baby." Simba said walking into the room. "I was looking for you to bring my lunch and everything then got home and you wasn't even there." He said as he washed his hands.

He took Mayah from me and walked over to the other chair.

"I'm need y'all to go have a child of y'all own." Daniel said walking in the room with Olivia's food.

"Shut the Friday up." Simba said rocking Mayah.

"Y'all starting to annoy me, got work on making Mekonnen or Waverly." Olivia said causing us to look at her.

"What you tryna say? You want us to leave y'all with Mayah?" I asked looking at them.

"Yeah, we like that y'all care so much about her but can we have time with our daughter." Daniel said.

"Fine." Simba said placing her in Olivia arms. "Don't call us when y'all want bed time in six weeks." He said as we walked out.

I looked up at Simba as we walked out the elevator.

"Date?" I asked as I pressed the L for lobby.

"Of course, you drove or Danny picked you up."

"I made Danny pick me up because I figured you would come up here and it was no reason to use my gas."

"Understandable, where do you want to go for our date night."

"First day."

"Sounds good."

"We haven't had sex since we came back from our honeymoon."

"That one day."

"True, what happened. During our honeymoon she couldn't stop having us time." I said as we walked to his car.