28.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Xayvion Taylor,

This week had been hell. My grandma funeral was yesterday and so was the official viewing on Olivia.

From helping plan my grandma funeral and helping Bry plan Olivia funeral and getting ready to fight Olivia's family for Soumayah. We've both been stressed.

Some don't get why we want full custody of Soumayah but it ain't for them to understand.

"How you feeling?" I asked Bry while she rocked Mayah back to sleep.

It's now four in the morning and Mayah is crying her little heart out.

"This ear infection is blowing me." Bry said still trying to calm Mayah.

"I'm not talking about this baby."

"She didn't make it to her 22nd birthday. He killed her a day before her birthday Xay. He took her from her daughter for no reason and now her family wants to take Soumayah away from us like they've been here all this time. It's not right, she doesn't even know them people and they said so many bad things about her and only want her because Olivia is dead." She said while the tears just rolled down her face. "They don't even love Mayah. We love her and this is what Olivia would have wanted. I know my best friend and I know what she would have wanted us to raise Mayah because she know we will treat her like our daughter and not some orphan."

Very true. It's actually ironic, Daniel went crazy because he thought I was trying to take his daughter. Now I'm about to raise her because he took her mom from her.

"Aye stop stressing, I know you worried about Mayah and I get that but we still got Konnen in there feeding off you."

"You right." She said handing me Mayah.

As soon I grabbed Mayah she stopped crying causing Bryce to turn around and look at her.

"She serious?" Bry asked causing me to laugh.

"Konnen be kicking people so I'm not surprised she was upset with you."

"I know he mean." She said walking out the room.

I followed behind her with a now calm Mayah.

"So what we doing today?" She asked while fixing something to eat.

"Family day."

"What's a family day?"

"Bry."

She can't be serious.

"Both of my parents worked and I wan an only child for 20 years. It's always just been me."

"Family day is basically like we just go and spend the day together. You, me, Mayah, and Konnen because his mean ass don't have a choice."

"Where are we going to go?"

"The mall or something. We just need to get out the house and go somewhere. We need a good time to take our minds off everything that's going on."

"We get a babysitter for Mayah I know something we can do."

"Sex ain't happening."

"Can't hate me for trying." She said shrugging her shoulders. "This your fault though."

"What?"

"Why sex always on my mind. You did that one thing when you went from hitting it to eating it and ever since sex been on my mind."

"I don't recall." I said being funny.

"I do because we was in the car."

"Nope still don't recall." I said causing her to sign.