44.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Bryce Taylor,

Today marks one year of marriage and I'm so happy. Even though we had our trouble and disagreement during this year I could never regret marry Simba.

"You ready?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes." I said putting Obeca's shoes on.

We are dropping Mekonnen off at Dream and Ty house for the night and Grammy took Mayah. Something about she need Mayah opinion on her baby shower idea, it was crazy.

"You know we might have to drop Konnen off and come back home." Simba said as his hands traveled up my dress.

"Stop." I said while giggling.

I was nervous about wearing something like this at first but I put my fears behind me and put it on. My baby weight is still here but Simba not complaining.

While I tried to finish getting Obeca dressed and ready to go, I had to keep pushing Simba off me.

"Okay lets go drop him off." I said putting him in the car seat.

We walked out the house and while I put Konnen in the car Simba locked the house up and set the alarm.

"Where we going?" I asked looking at Simba as he started driving.

"Just sit and relax please."

"Okay." I said sitting back.

We dropped Konnen and off and it was hard. I was so in mommy mode and the Dream got into mommy mode about my outfit.

The more Simba drove the more I started recognizing things.

"The place you first brought me." I said as he continued to drive.

We are headed to me and Simba first date place. The place him and his dad use to come to and then he brought me. Where we watched the movie.

"You still remember how to get there?"

"Yeah." I said nodding my head.

I went back to looking out the window and listening to the music play lowly.

For some odd reason my stomach started feeling weird. I feel like I have to throw up but I haven't ate anything. I'm not sick and I haven't step out my diet. I honestly have no clue what's going on with me.

I threw up yesterday and it was so random like the smell of the chick I was cooking just made me sick.

"You okay." Xayvion asked parking the car.

"Yeah." I said giving me a smile.

No I don't want to start a problem between us again. It's just our anniversary and I don't want to ruin anything.

"Bryce."

"I'm just nervous that's all." I said tell somewhat of the truth.

"Why?" He asked and then let out a small chuckle.

"I don't know." I said smiling back at him.

He leaned over and kissed my lips before getting out the car. He walked over to my side and let me out. We walked hand and hand to the little spot and more I was outside the more my stomach started feeling funny.

It's like the more I smelled the air they sicker I felt.

"Bryce." Simba said causing me to look up at me. "What's wrong? Don't lie to me."