14.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Bryce Taylor,

We just left my doctor's appointment and everything with Konnen is great

We just left my doctor's appointment and everything with Konnen is great. Our son is healthy and full of joy.

"You're getting your hair braided today." I said looking at Simba as we made our way around the store.

He is rocking a afro right now and I have been dying to braid his hair but apparently I braid too tight and always give him a headache. But that's only because he's a little vagina.

"I'll think about letting you stick yo death hands in my head." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"So Grammy said she is enjoying Japan." I said while grabbing some cereal.

"I can't believe her ass actually left. You know she think we will all fall apart without her."

"Yeah she said our marriage went through that rough patch because she left but no worries, once Konnen get here she is never leaving."

"Oh lord."

"Yeah which means we are going to have to sit down with mom, momma Mackenzie, Grammy, and Grandma Pam to explain to them that we will need their help but we don't need them to raise Mekonnen."

"That's gone be tough because you they all emotionally unstable."

"I know baby but it has to be done."

"This sucks."

"I know sweetie. So maybe you should sit down with them closer to his arrival."

"Me? You mean us."

"Okay, I guess I can sit down with them as well. I just assumed since I would be close to delivering that you would do it alone."

"Not gone work."

"Not even a little?"

"Nope."

"Well then."

"Xay." A girl said causing us both to turn around.

I looked at her with my eyebrows raised and Simba looked at her confused.

"You don't remember me Xay? My mom and your mom was best friends so me and my sister was always forced to hang with you and your brother."

"Oh yeah I remember you, you cut one of my braids out while I sleep."

"Yeah." She said looking off.

"I thought y'all moved to New York?"

"We did. My mom and dad got back together but now we have all moved back to Virginia. I think our moms are having lunch today."

"Which mean I'll probably be see you and your sister a lot more."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, not at all because revenge doesn't have an expiration date."