32.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Bryce Taylor,

I've been in pain all day...I'm lying, I've been sleep most of the day but Simba has been in pain. Mainly because I've been kicking him in my sleep and bothering him when I finally woke up.

"Go back to sleep." He said pushing me away.

"I'm not sleepy."

"It's not my fault your ass been sleep all day. You ass only got up to shit, annoy me, and shit." He said just being completely done with me.

See ever since I've been in my final week of pregnancy Xayvion has been over me. I don't even know what I've been doing like I have been sleep for the longest. Like I haven't been bothering him that much.

"I was not just doing that today." I said looking at him but he just turned his back to me. "You just gone put your back to me? Okay, I see how this is going to go." I said laying down. "Okay but Simba can you please just fix me something to eat?" I asked one more time.

He left out a loud sigh and then got out the bed and walked out the room.

I laid in bed for a little while longer and then decided to take a shower. It's only 10:57 at night which is the perfect time to become active.

By the time I got out the shower it was 11:27pm and Simba was sitting on the bed.

"Your food is in the microwave."

"What's wrong Simba? You've been so mean since your birthday." I said sitting in his lap.

I'm no longer hungry but I'm not going to tell him because his attitude and temper have been really shaking since his birthday.

"Nothing, you just been doing the most lately."

I just sat there and tried to think of what I could have done to him. For his birthday I took him to his favorite place and then came home and cooked him some dinner. After his birthday I really just stayed in bed because I was tired, he had Mayah basically by himself. Today I only bothered him at the least four times today, and tomorrow I will be in the hospital having Mekonnen so I don't really know what I've been doing.

"Well I'm sorry Simba, I really don't know what I did but I apologize for it."
He rubbed his hand down his face and just draped his arms around me.

"I just haven't really been in the mood to deal with anybody and I shouldn't take it out on you. I apologize." He said laying his head in my shoulder.

We just stayed like that for a few moments before Simba leg got wet.

"Did you just pee on me?" We asked each other at the same time.

"Bryce you know damn well I didn't pee on you."

"I didn't pee either." I said standing up.

"You the one that's wet."

"Xayvion now it not the time to make sexual references." I said taking my pants off.

"I wasn't Bryce. Did your water break?"

"Oh yeah that's could have happened." I said while we changed our clothes.

"Considering it's not yellow and doesn't have a tent I think we can agree Mekonnen is ready to come out." He said grabbing my hospital bag after fixing his pants.

"Aw he gone come early."

"His due date is less then an hour away." Simba said shaking his head.