18.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Bryce Taylor,

I'm visiting Xayvion at work today because I missed him

I'm visiting Xayvion at work today because I missed him. He been working overtime this week because unplanned expenses came up.

I got off the elevator and stopped before I got to Xayvion's office when I seen Maja sitting in his office.

"You here to see Mr.Taylor?" A woman asked me.

"Yeah, in his wife. You know why she in there?"

"Oh you are Mrs. Taylor and no I don't know why she is here. She just walked in his office."

"Oh okay." I said. "Nice to meet you, you must be his assistant." I said before walking into Simba's office.

"Oh hey Bryce, you are really starting to show." She said getting ready to place her hand on my stomach but I moved.

"Why you here?" I asked looking at her.

I placed my hands on my now more round stomach and waited for her to answer.

"I just came to talk to Xay."

I looked at Simba and noticed he was on his phone which made me smack him upside the head.

"Fuck you think is?" He asked before looking up. "Oh hey baby." He said standing up.

He went to give me a kiss but I moved my head.

"Why she here?"

"I was tryna figure it out but you made me die in my game." He said sitting on the desk. "Why are you here?"

"I'm just leave." She said getting out the chair.

As she walked out the office and I just looked at her until I couldn't see her anymore.

"I don't like her. It's something about her that just annoy my soul." I said walking to the chair.

"Don't let her stress you but how my baby doing?" He asked placing both of his hands on my stomach.

"He's active as normal. I also ate your lunch on my way to bring it to you." I said placing my hands on top of his.

"So you came to feed yo husband but our son got hungry." He said before laughing.

He sat on his desk and just looked at me.

"What yo go out for lunch?"

"Yeah, sure I'll treat you." I said standing up.

"I can buy." He said grabbing his coat.

"No. I will buy."

"Tristan, I'm going to lunch." He said to the girl from earlier.

"Okay, sir." She said as she continued to type.

"That mean you can go to lunch Tristan." Simba said causing her to look up.