50.

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Xayvion Taylor,

Today is Bry birthday and when I tell you I have nothing planned. I have nothing planned. I believe this is the first since we met that I got her nothing and had nothing planned for stuff like this.

"What we gone do?" I asked Konnen.

We at the store grocery shopping while Bryce doing D hair.

"So you feel like we should cook dinner tonight?" I asked Konnen as he started talking.

For some odd reason, he talk aggressive as hell. Plus it's sad to say but can't nobody tell Konnen ain't gone be a bully. His ass always tryna fight. He really be trying to fight Bryce ass.

"Konnen I asked one question, you talking and giving information that I did not ask for." I said looking at him.

"That is so cute." A voice said, I know the voice but I can't put a face and name to it.

I turned around and was met with Love.

"He's very handsome." She said walking to stand in front of us. "How you been Xay?"

"I've been good, how can we help you?"

"You got what you always wanted, huh?"

I can already tel how this is going it's either gone end one or two ways.

"Yeah, how have you been?"

"Good." She said looking down.

From the way she kept looking at me and Konnen. All you can see is hurt and regret.

"What you want Love?" I asked just getting tired of standing her with her.

"I just want to say I apologize." She said finally looking back at me. "I know you happy and I don't want to cause trouble on your life. I just really need to apologize for what I did. I hope one day you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

"You apologize already."

"You know just like I know when I said it back then I didn't mean it. I'm truly sorry for what I did. I could say it's because I was young and dumb but it wasn't. I was selfish, I didn't want to gain the weight, I didn't want to deal with pregnant, and I wasn't ready to give up my freedom. I choose to be able to live life rather then raise one."

At this point I'm shocked. She never actually told me the real reason she got an abortion.

"I choose myself over our relationship and child. It took for me to see your pictures of Instagram on your wife page for me to realize what I did. I use to think this would be us but I realized after seeing your family that this would have never been us. We wasn't right for each other, I was selfish and you selfless. You've always wanted a family but I didn't. You wanted a woman but I was still a little girl. I'm not apologizing for the abortion. I'm apologizing for wasting your time all those years." She said before walking off.

"Wait Love." I called out causing her turn around. "Thank you."

"You welcome Xay, you have a beautiful family. I hope the happiness to you and yours. Congratulations on the new baby by the way." She said walking off.

I looked down at Konnen and his ass was sleep.

The rest of the time in the store I was stuck on the conversation with Love. Apologizing was never something she did but for her to apologize for wasting my time. That just caught me off guard.