9.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Bryce Taylor,

I laid in bed with Olivia and rubbed her stomach as she tried to go to sleep.

She has been in pain all day but refuses to go to the hospital because she wants Baby Mayah to be born between the 14th and 20th. The 20th is her actual due date but she said she will deal with the 14th but not the 13th with is pointless to me but who am I do argue with a pregnant woman.

"Liv just go to the hospital."

"No, water had not broke therefore she is staying till get closer to midnight. I refuse to set her free." She said before grabbing my arm in pain.

"Where is Daniel and Xayvion?" I asked out loud.

"Oh I asked Danny to but me some pizza and pickled pig feet." She said looking at me.

"You mean to tell me they searching for pickled pig feet?"

"Yeah and I told Xayvion you wanted some pickles deviled eggs."

"I hate those Olivia and your a vegetarian"

"But I like them and I have a craving for them and plus Danny is not going to get me but so much pickled food."

I sighed to myself and tried to get out the bed.

"Where you going?" She asked before she started crying.

"Why can't this pregnancy be over already." I said in frustration as I walked out their room.

I went to the kitchen and started to look for something to eat.

"We back." Daniel said as I bite into the apple.

"She is in room crying." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh lord." He said rushing back to the room.

"How you feeling?" Simba asked before kissing me.

"I feel like my goddaughter needs to come on before I kill her mom." I said causing him to laugh.

"She in pain."

"She being annoying."

"Wait till you pregnant and have a baby affecting your emotions."

"See I'm going to annoy Olivia purposely since she called me at 3:30 in the morning just to ask me how my dream was going."

"You was sleep though." Simba said with a smirk.

"That's not the point and I was sleep until you woke me up. You and her are the reasons I have bags under my eyes."

"I felt the same way in Bora Bora." He said causing me to roll my eyes again.

"Bry." Olivia wobbling over to me.

She is literally all stomach. She only gained weight in her stomach area and her butt and that's it.

"What?"

"My water broke." She said before crying again.

"Say what." Daniel said rushing from the back. "When?"

"I thought I had to pee but it was just my water breaking." She said grabbing the car keys. "Lets go she can be born at 39 weeks."

"It's a day difference." I said following behind her.

"Y'all not doing this today." Simba said following behind us.

"Where is Daniel?" Olivia said turning around.