20.

Tuesday, December 1, 2016

Bryce Taylor,

You know being seven months pregnant is not as bad as my mom made it seem. I mean Mekonnen is very active and does kick all during the night and my ankles and feet turned into flotation devices, and oh lets not forget the fact that I can't see my feet when I'm standing. I thought I wanted it to be like this but I don't. Like I can't see my area or anything so Xayvion has to help me out when it comes to making sure she looks her best.

"You look miserable." Mama Mackenzie said as we walked through the mall.

"I am but I have to get Simba's gift and I also has to get pick up this thing that Simba ordered for Mekonnen's room."

"Y'all just have too much going. Won't let nobody see the baby room, be near the baby room." Mom said shaking her head.

"Won't even let me plan the baby shower." Dream said rolling her eyes.

"Are Liv and Danny going to try and make it?" Mama Mackenzie asked.

"I don't know. I haven't talked to Liv is so long. She send me pictures on Soumayah and that's it."

"Get more then me. I texted about doing a play date with Tj and Mayah and she just said no and when I asked why the chick read it but ever said anything back"

"What is wrong with them?" Mom asked.

"They are crazy." I said going into the story Simba was telling about.

"Why he couldn't do this once he get off work? We have real shopping to do." Dream said.

"What is you buying Xay a gift for? Konnen is all he need." Mama Mackenzie said.

"I'm here to pick something that was called in." I said the woman not paying the actresses behind me any attention.

"So you just gone ignore us?" Dream asked.

"So melodramatic." I said once they wiped their fake tears away.

"Our feelings really are hurt."

"What was the name on the call in."

"Taylor, Xayvion Taylor."

"How do you spell it?" She asked causing me to look at her for a moment.

"How many people you got that last name is Taylor and their first name starts with an X?"

"Well who are you to Xayvion?"

"Don't say his name like y'all are friends and I'm his wife. Can you just give me the freaking order before me and my son climb over this counter."

Okay, maybe my pregnancy is making me a little violent and short tempered.

"Excuse me?" She asked looking at.

"You and these childish games." I said as I got ready to climb on the counter by Dream, Mama Mackenzie, and Mom grabbed me.

"Yeah, Xay gone have to come back with you to get whatever it is that he called in." Dream said as they pulled me out the store.

"Lordy, my grandson gone be mean as hell." Mama Mackenzie said as we walked to another store.

"Now I'm upset. Why people have to bring me out my chill zone, I didn't do anything to her."

"Well she was just doing her job." Dream said causing me to shoot her a look. "But you right she is in the wrong."

"I just don't have time." I said making my way to the food court.