22.

Thursday, December 3, 2016

Olivia Jones,

I heard what Danny did to Bry yesterday it broke my heart but I can't do much of anything right now. I can't do anything for her or to even help her, hell I can't even get me and my child out of this.

Daniel's family was so unhappy about Soumayah and then us marrying after. Everything went downhill so fast, one minute we was happy and hanging with out friends then the next minute Danny was trippin' big time.

"What?" Danny asked causing me to look away.

I shouldn't fear my daughter's father holding her but I do. A few weeks ago he punched my baby because she was crying but she had an ear infection and a cold.

I can't even protect my own child because I can't get out this damn bed.

Let me explain why - a few weeks ago, like right after we wanted me to stop talking to Bry. That nigga pushed me down the stairs one morning, caught me all off guard so I couldn't even try to catch myself. I had hit my head and ended up have a few seizure by the time I made it to the hospital and then when I woke up, I just couldn't walk.

"I love you." He said to Mayah.

I just looked at him hoping he didn't go into another mood and drop her.

I really just need to get away from this nut and take my child.

Bryce Taylor,

We just let the hospital and from the the looks of everything Mekonnen is healthy. He was woke and moving so that just put a smile on both me and Xayvion's face.

Explaining what happened was the difficult part because everyone was thinking Simba but his hands in me. But other then that everything went good.

"Can we go straight home?" I asked as he stopped at a red light.

"You don't want to go anywhere else before we stay in for the day?"

"Nope." I said shaking my head.

Being embarrassed about how my face is looking right is not the current problem. The current problem is that everybody we pass seems to think Simba is just beating me like he crazy.

I know it's making Simba uncomfortable because they just give him a look of disgust and it's not right.

"Okay." He said never letting his eyes leave the road.

As he drove, I just went into my own little world. Which got interrupted my my phone.

I picked it up and seen Olivia's mom texted me.

Ms. Ovidia: Bryce, have you spoke to Olivia?

Bryce: No ma'am.

Ms. Ovidia: So you do not know what she was released from the hospital?

Bryce: She was in the hospital? When?

Ms. Ovidia: Do you know when Soumayah was released?

Bryce: Ms. Ovidia when where they in the hospital and what was they in the hospital for?

Ms. Ovidia: You are her best friend Bryce. I thought you knew.

"Simba have you heard anything about Olivia and Soumayah being in the hospital?"

"No." He said looking at me briefly.